LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just here patiently waiting on her down fall. Her make up store will be closed again, her new products are tit. Defiantly hasn't done as well with them as she thought lolol. she sells basic stuff you can get for anyone in northern ireland with a beauty place. So long lou lou

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What makes me laugh about that dormans post is folk writing under it saying the bouncers should've been enforcing the rules inside. If people had an OUNCE of common decency and kept themselves right bouncers shouldn't have to enforce a thing! Since when did we all require security to tell us how to behave appropriately when out for "a substantial meal" 😂😂 load of oul guff.

Take responsibility for your own actions instead of trying to blame everyone else. Honestly🙄

Reactions: 3
Louise I'd say the woman who hit her car door off your Range Rover watches your stories and knows you're a dose. Merry Christmas ya filthy animal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Louise I'd say the woman who hit her car door off your Range Rover watches your stories and knows you're a dose. Merry Christmas ya filthy animal 🤣
She has little to be worried about , a bit of water splashing into pressies and her car not even dinted then having to carry in some makeup to her market stall lol seriously Louise get outa the clouds 🤣 perspective ! Maybe go read a positive quote of the day 😂😂😂

I had to stop the other day to let her over 7 towers roundabout while she talked on her PHONE, i have a dash cam too 🤣🤣🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s up with LMD? Insta post is slightly attention seeking 😬
Cuz she knows she can’t show her “proper” Christmas, because if she did she would be showing she’s breaking lockdown again, we wouldn’t want that now Louise would we?? After see that rat Victoria’s slip up this past week. Shows how much we as people have caught you an your gypsy family on. 2021 the down fall of Louise, can’t even reach 1000 likes anymore on Instagram unless it’s a poor me status, or using that bridal party of rosie Loughran.

Reactions: 8
Looks like wee Emzo and Co aren’t as innocent! Sorry if I’ve put this on the wrong page.. the way that wee girls stuff was packed is disgusting
Never liked her anyway, her big face pisses me off and that laugh would turn you

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like wee Emzo and Co aren’t as innocent! Sorry if I’ve put this on the wrong page.. the way that wee girls stuff was packed is disgusting
Just went on that girls page for a nosey! That's a disgrace for her stuff to be left like that. I really liked Emma but lately she's came across a bit of a spoilt brat. Spilling her own coke glass a week ago, continuing to film and yell for her mum to clear it up. Get up and get a towel ffs!
Have to say I have found myself tapping through a few of her stories and she rarely puts #ba or #gifted

Oh Emma the one with the laugh that goes through you. Was that her salon the nail girl rented a chair in? Looks like that was done out of spite.

Reactions: 2
There's her "free" pram no doubt. Be interesting to see if its ad/gifted etc when it arrives. Same place julie got hers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.