LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you serious? What a piece of tit!

He’s a disgusting attention bleep and I cannot stand him! Not to derail the thread.
Yeah it's on his tiktok account has loads of attention and likes of course. Not sure what his problem is and the people who like him are idiots. Sorry to derail also!

Reactions: 1
Lmd onto post she hate the froze . Then back on to correct herself and say she meant to say freeze . She really is thick . Did she mean she hates the frost ? Seen on Snapchat have unfollowed on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha I know her ... interesting girl... interesting family
Got the creds to start a thread for anyone interested.

Anyone follow that guy Charles? Not sure who he is, a hairdresser possibly, he's got a few thousand followers. Anyway he's put up a post wishing Victoria happy birthday and "see you soon". I'm thinking a little thing like a lockdown won't stop Vic having a birthday bash in the house.
Post accompanied by a cringey video of Vic dancing with a nip slip thrown in for good measure 🙄

Anyone follow that guy Charles? Not sure who he is, a hairdresser possibly, he's got a few thousand followers. Anyway he's put up a post wishing Victoria happy birthday and "see you soon". I'm thinking a little thing like a lockdown won't stop Vic having a birthday bash in the house.
Post accompanied by a cringey video of Vic dancing with a nip slip thrown in for good measure 🙄
Hes a strange looking one that one lol

Anyone else think the other twin melissa loves herself, tries to act so prim and proper

I’ve met and worked with most of the sisters. Melissa is by far the nicest out of them all and is a lovely genuine girl. Good for her not clinging to Louise and having a life of her own unlike Victoria

Reactions: 9
Hes a strange looking one that one lol

Anyone else think the other twin melissa loves herself, tries to act so prim and proper
I get what you mean about prim and proper but I actually think she would be the nicest out of them all yeno acc wants to do something with herself too. Same can't be said for her idiot sister

How come Louise is having afternoon tea for the twins’ birthday? Totally against lockdown rules! Big surprise there.

Reactions: 7
Hasn’t obeyed the rules at all since day dot. Why start now eh when the health service is on its knees and she no doubt has midwife apts coming up , sure look after no one Louise . Everyone else hasn’t seen their families for a couple of weeks now but sure u work away

Reactions: 4
Wish I had known that you could throw a party for family members for their birthday. And here was me trying to stick to the guidance by not having unnecessary gatherings or meeting up with family that I don't live with.

Wise up to duck!!!!! 😡😡

Reactions: 5
I've missed 2 birthdays in January alone. A card in the post and a gift via amazon has been the route I've taken. You would think now she's pregnant she would want to be even more careful. Maybe she thinks Covid doesn't exist in Portglenone.... 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Oh start one for the craic- he's an absolute arse!!! 😂 Did you see his latest giveaway- and a Netflix documentary- absolute notions!!
Aw plz tell me der is a thread on him? Why there hasn’t been I Duno! Netflix wud never work wit him 1. His language is woeful! 2. He repeats himself like a parrot N 3. His arrogance n boasting is distasteful in my opinion! I just searched ampx came to ere, Louise I think always seems nice. Ampx I watch n stop watch n stop small doses he amuses me

Did a thread ever get made for Andy Malone from AMPX ??

Anyone know if is he still with Rachel McCartan? (mother of his wee baby girl)
I can’t believe der no thread 4 him?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to like Gerry Lavz but he’s getting on my nerves now, thinks he is gods gift and saying about the people around the test centre being nosey. No one cares if you have COVID, very cringey wee boy so he is.

Should of left him in 2020

Notice on his stories today he travelled all the way to Belfast get get a Bao takeaway. So unnecessary to travel that far atm. He doesn't care about anyone but himself and sure he went to Italy last year during a pandemic. His latest photo of him in Tesco too doing a photshoot spreading germs. He is puke.

Reactions: 9
That latest photo of him @Hereforthegoss2021 in Tesco uploading it to his grid, you can’t even see him! Hate the way his Instagram is laid out, horrible! He thinks he is beautiful but by god I’d throw him in the bin

Notice on his stories today he travelled all the way to Belfast get get a Bao takeaway. So unnecessary to travel that far atm. He doesn't care about anyone but himself and sure he went to Italy last year during a pandemic. His latest photo of him in Tesco too doing a photshoot spreading germs. He is puke.
And him who got Covid not that long ago, he’s learned his lesson then... 😴 😴 😴

And him who got Covid not that long ago, he’s learned his lesson then... 😴 😴 😴
Your name though 👏🏻👏🏻

21B7AC3D-7BA2-489B-921C-5ABB3339B534.png

Sorry AMPX, but an operations manager should be getting a lot more salary than you are offering, hope no one applies for it! He seems to be all money money but the wages he pays his staff is meant to be under minimum wage also he doesn’t have any time for people suffering mental health issues also.. like the plague

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t surprised he got covid at all be more shocked if he didn’t , driving round Belfast Christmas week going out for food everyday shopping living life to max , fair enough you do you boo , but it was only a matter of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.