LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Louise what you done this morning was an absolute embarrassment, face it, people have caught you on.
Why wasn’t any of the LMD products not been donated?
as also why has diggmama not tagged you personally?
face it you’ve been found out. 2020 is the year that the country caught on how much of a scam artist you are, from breaking COVID restrictions thinking you were above the law, to trying to profit on make up applications when other “bigger artists” were doing it for free your times done huni. People will be thinking next year saving there ££ an not giving u a turn.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m so lost so did LMD not donate anything???
So basically Diggmama has done an amazing job fund raising cash/toys for kids. An all businesses except the LMD thing hasn’t donated, but apparently she’s making out that she donated £3000 worth of Bellamiantia products yesterday, but digamma hasn’t mentioned her. She basically everyone has caught her out so she’s trying to play the “victim” on her stories saying she did.

So basically Diggmama has done an amazing job fund raising cash/toys for kids. An all businesses except the LMD thing hasn’t donated, but apparently she’s making out that she donated £3000 worth of Bellamiantia products yesterday, but digamma hasn’t mentioned her. She basically everyone has caught her out so she’s trying to play the “victim” on her stories saying she did.
And also she or else that RAT Victoria are reading on here, so give them a big hellloooooo.
Hi Louise you’ve been caught out 2020 “the year everyone caught you on”

• Wow
Reactions: 4

And also she or else that RAT Victoria are reading on here, so give them a big hellloooooo.
Hi Louise you’ve been caught out 2020 “the year everyone caught you on”
She is getting more ratty looking the thinner she gets with the huge mcdonnell nose 🥴🥴

Reactions: 1
What is that Victoria one at in her stories, they'll be removed ASAP I'd say, but how is she even in that nightclub???

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why were they even there? This is tit for everybody. Seeing tit like that infuriates me.

Reactions: 5
Looks and sounds like a normal Saturday night out in those videos.
She should be called out about it, but unfortunately she doesn’t care. She thinks she’s above the rules. More interested in looking like a woman thinking she is it!

Reactions: 3
It certainly did not look like there’s a pandemic in magherafelt tonight!!!! WTAF. How do these doses get away with it?! 🤬

Reactions: 7
Looks and sounds like a normal Saturday night out in those videos.
She should be called out about it, but unfortunately she doesn’t care. She thinks she’s above the rules. More interested in looking like a woman thinking she is it!
Absolutely! She infuriates me. Above the law once again. And who the duck looks after that child because it sure as hell isn't her

Reactions: 3
Currently working in Ballymena and I’ve been past the LMD shop about 6 times in the past week and it has been completely empty, different story to past years when there was always a queue at the stall!! Also Victoria very quick to delete Instagram stories tonight surrounded by a group of people, has she not a child to get home to and look after or is she not bothered about spreading covid to him? But what am I talking about when does she ever see that wee boy 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.