LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know why lmd is still a brand or why anyone gives her attention,
Pay attention to the likes on her recent Instagram this past few months, struggling to get more than 1000 likes, whenever she’s over 115k followers, what does that say? Only time she seems to reach over 1000 likes is when she puts up a picture of her nephew.

hi Louise love... your time is up people have caught you an ur scrumy family on.

watch this space she’ll prob make an “announcement” that’s she’s stepping back from social media for the baby. But really everyone knows her time is up no1 cares for her anymore any insta stories are just cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Majority of other businesses and influencers are bending over backwards to support cash4kids, oul louise there is delighted with herself that she can turn her car on without even gettin off the sofa 🙄🙄🙄

God forbid Princess Lou would get cold on the long journey between her front door and her range rover, meanwhile Caroline is raising money so that kids won't freeze in their beds this Christmas. Priorities eh Louise?

Reactions: 11
I'd die of shock if Louise did anything that didn't benefit herself. Unsure why anyone follows her or gives her the time of day, she sure as hell doesn't deserve it

Reactions: 3
Sell, sell, sell, free treatment, coffee shop, talk shite about herself in third person, sell, sell, sell and repeat.

Reactions: 5
Majority of other businesses and influencers are bending over backwards to support cash4kids, oul louise there is delighted with herself that she can turn her car on without even gettin off the sofa 🙄🙄🙄
It is soo heart warming the work Caroline and other influencers have done this year the amount raised will make some unfortunate child’s Christmas they really are an amazing bunch of people but Louise hasn’t got a clue of the real world we live in

Reactions: 3
It is soo heart warming the work Caroline and other influencers have done this year the amount raised will make some unfortunate child’s Christmas they really are an amazing bunch of people but Louise hasn’t got a clue of the real world we live in
They always struggle with gifts for teenagers and LMD has a shop full of make up and hair products that teenage girls would love yet she chooses to do nothing. Greed pouring out of her. Take take take.

Reactions: 8
They always struggle with gifts for teenagers and LMD has a shop full of make up and hair products that teenage girls would love yet she chooses to do nothing. Greed pouring out of her. Take take take.
I was surprised that time she done raffle for the Louis viouton bag in aid of nhs but have noticed she doesn’t reach out to younger children and teenagers simply because she is only investing in what makes her money nurses will buy her products now these poor less fortunate families struggle to put food on the table and won’t be buying her latest release, to be honest I won’t be buying it either. In recent years there has been a lot that she had chosen to ignore but yet most teenagers will look up to her

Reactions: 1
I was surprised that time she done raffle for the Louis viouton bag in aid of nhs but have noticed she doesn’t reach out to younger children and teenagers simply because she is only investing in what makes her money nurses will buy her products now these poor less fortunate families struggle to put food on the table and won’t be buying her latest release, to be honest I won’t be buying it either. In recent years there has been a lot that she had chosen to ignore but yet most teenagers will look up to her
She raffled off a designer handbag she failed to sell on Depop. An ego boost disguised as a fundraiser for the NHS.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Lmd wanting to get on gogglebox (while asking if it’s called googlebox!?) and tagging itv when it’s clearly a channel 4 program 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lmd wanting to get on gogglebox (while asking if it’s called googlebox!?) and tagging itv when it’s clearly a channel 4 program 😂
Was just about to write this very same thing. Proves her success is down to luck rather than brains. I really wish she would stop referring to herself as Louise, it’s so egotistical. Also is she now rearing her nephew or what, his mother should be ashamed of herself!

I think she only did that to take the heat off as she got so much flack for breaking every rule of lockdown multiple times. Definitely don't believe it was done for genuine reasons.

Oh dear Louise (hi) you must be really hard up to be buying followers now literally with your competition.
Accept the fact your over no one wants your crap products, your fake life and most of all your fake self.

So a blogger (Melissa somebody who I don't follow ) was collecting for Diggmama from the area around LMD today and the glaring omission-not so much as 1 setting spray from the biggest salon in Magherfelt.

Rachel from Spoilt Belle donated £1000 worth of stock for £200. The difference between them is unreal.

Reactions: 10
So a blogger (Melissa somebody who I don't follow ) was collecting for Diggmama from the area around LMD today and the glaring omission-not so much as 1 setting spray from the biggest salon in Magherfelt.

Rachel from Spoilt Belle donated £1000 worth of stock for £200. The difference between them is unreal.
Melissa has done great she seems a humble girl and out collecting while she has three wee ones too is so thoughtful.

Unreal 😡

They have done well I’m not keen on the whole influencer world but in this instance it has had an unbelievable impact for the good of families in this country for sure. Caroline has been a driving force and has done very well considering she has three wee kiddies she has some energy, I hope they get to the 100k.

Louise must be having a nosy on here, she’s just on to say she’s donated to cashforkids

• Haha
Hi Louise, seeing all the donations prim and penny collected from local businesses yesterday obviously shamed you into a last minute donation. She said Michaela dropped it to the warehouse, I take it she doesn't mean her sister? She's still in Australia isn't she?

That was Bellamianta donated the £3000 worth of stuff. Not Louise! Look at the stories on Diggmama and Louise’s, it’s someone from Bellamianta! She might have an interest in the company, but it wasn’t all out of her pocket as she’d like her followers to believe!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.