LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok well at least they’re safe. I just don’t get why she can’t just take a pregnacare like recommended by a midwife - it has everything baby needs and is 100% safest option. God forbid she sets aside her skin supplements for a few months

Reactions: 2
Ok well at least they’re safe. I just don’t get why she can’t just take a pregnacare like recommended by a midwife - it has everything baby needs and is 100% safest option. God forbid she sets aside her skin supplements for a few months
I know! They mustn’t be cool enough for Instagram 😂

Is it just me or has Louise popularity completely gone...
Anyone notice in recent grids post she’s struggling to even reach 1000 like even on her new pallet for Christmas...
Hi Louise love your times up 😂

Reactions: 12
She is an absolute dose...you would think no one else ever had a baby does she think she’s different ..dear god I am fed up with all these insta huns thinking they are special..they are just glorified sales reps just more annoying..would sell their granny for money and likes

Reactions: 6
She is an absolute dose...you would think no one else ever had a baby does she think she’s different ..dear god I am fed up with all these insta huns thinking they are special..they are just glorified sales reps just more annoying..would sell their granny for money and likes
Aww what complete dose..
An also hello Louise getting pregnant isn’t going to warm people back to you, to fucked that up big time, an your post the other day about this latest set of restrictions, maybe if people like you an your family followed all the guidelines from before about mixing we wouldn’t be back here

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww what complete dose..
An also hello Louise getting pregnant isn’t going to warm people back to you, to fucked that up big time, an your post the other day about this latest set of restrictions, maybe if people like you an your family followed all the guidelines from before about mixing we wouldn’t be back here
Its funny cause her and the family loved to flaunt the rules at the beginning and thought they were above the rest. But its her business thats closed again and suffering, no weddings, no nights out etc. No one needs her salon open, serves her right she's slowly becoming more irrelevant and dropping in followers .

Reactions: 5
Its funny cause her and the family loved to flaunt the rules at the beginning and thought they were above the rest. But its her business thats closed again and suffering, no weddings, no nights out etc. No one needs her salon open, serves her right she's slowly becoming more irrelevant and dropping in followers .
Aww big time an also next year no one is going to have the money to pay her prices so she may have to lower to standard.

Reactions: 1
They probably wouldn’t be gifted from anywhere to her so god forbid she buy them herself lol

• Haha
Her Dad is the only she needs? God that's harsh. Maybe when she has her own baby she'll understand how hurtful that is. I know nothing about her mother but how bad can she really be to warrant that comment?

Reactions: 1
If she has pelvic pain now , good luck to her at 28 plus weeks that’s when mine really kicked in .

Reactions: 8
Nothing exciting to report lol shes fond of the drink and was very abusive to them. Cheated on the dad aswell
I heard the da beat the tit out of the ma. Like mother, like daughter when it comes to the cheating and the only difference is Louise is fond of the marching powder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not a single mention from Louise about Cash for Kids, Digg Deep or the various other charity appeals happening at the minute. Greedy, narcissistic woman. She deserves a latte for wheeling a trolley across a car park... says it’s all really. Maybe she’ll think differently next Christmas when she’s a mother...somehow I don’t expect it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not a single mention from Louise about Cash for Kids, Digg Deep or the various other charity appeals happening at the minute. Greedy, narcissistic woman. She deserves a latte for wheeling a trolley across a car park... says it’s all really. Maybe she’ll think differently next Christmas when she’s a mother...somehow I don’t expect it!!
You're so right. I doubt she even made a donation. I'd say that huge, ridiculous looking nutcracker she has in her house cost a bomb. Seen a similar one in the range for over £2k. Never seems to think of the less fortunate.

Reactions: 4
You're so right. I doubt she even made a donation. I'd say that huge, ridiculous looking nutcracker she has in her house cost a bomb. Seen a similar one in the range for over £2k. Never seems to think of the less fortunate.
She's a narcissistic, selfish asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.