LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you hear your one there again today? "Tralantular"... does she know they're not a thing here? Tarantulas that is

Reactions: 4
I said it once and I’ll say it again .. who cares if she has an OF .. I’m a young girl and absolute raking it in on OF. Bloody hate them McDonnell girls as it is but dont hate on OF, get that coin 😉 and no I’m not Louise or one of her sisters, you’ll see that above with my comments.
Off topic but what do you actually have to do on it.... Asking for a friend 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh great she has a candle collection out now. Just what we all need in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Candle looks rotten horrible cheap packaging but they “worked so hard on them” , black and gold packaging to match her tacky shop .

Reactions: 2
No style whatsoever. What is Louise gonna jump on the bandwagon and sell next ? Maybe she’ll start production LMD face masks or a specially formulated spider repellent that’s she has worked so hard to import from China

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.