LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So rumour has it Hollie's had her baby but no baby yet for LMD? I wonder has she had the baby already and using pre recorded material for content?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Aww has she what did she have?
She hasn't actually posted anything, just getting my info from her thread. Apparently the bf had a post up of the ward door 🙈 someone said she had a boy but nothing confirmed by Hollie herself.

She hasn't actually posted anything, just getting my info from her thread. Apparently the bf had a post up of the ward door 🙈 someone said she had a boy but nothing confirmed by Hollie herself.
It's on the boyfriends story- if the blue hat is anything to go by it's a boy.

So rumour has it Hollie's had her baby but no baby yet for LMD? I wonder has she had the baby already and using pre recorded material for content?
LMDs post very early this morning makes me think she’s was on her way for induction or something. She was in the passenger seat. Usually have to go in about 8am so maybe baby in the next few days!

Reactions: 2
Hollie has a pic of her baby boy, arrived this morning. Remember Hollie saying LMD would be raging if she went first 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LMDs post very early this morning makes me think she’s was on her way for induction or something. She was in the passenger seat. Usually have to go in about 8am so maybe baby in the next few days!
It wouldn't surprise me- she'll be FUMING Hollie went first! 😂

Although she's been so cagey about her due date I think it's now safe to assume she's overdue. I swear she's been pregnant 2 years now 🙈

Wouldn't be surprised if Lou took a Fendi handbag to thr Labour ward 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or shes had the child, its a girl, and shes sayin its “her first day out” showin the bag but its really the baby shes talkin about!😂

• Haha
  • Wow
22 hours since she posted anything. Wonder will an announcement come soon? 👀

She must be having this ba, hope all has went ok. Hollie made it all look incredibly easy.

Her content is all going to be baby,baby, baby when the wee bundle arrives

She is mad for content

That shower thing she showed the other day to stack toiletries is shocking price - £41

If lmd has had the baby, I am glad to see she hasn't been posting. This means she will be spending time bonding with her baby and time to herself. Hope all is well and safe with her and her child🙂

Reactions: 11
Louise's ex Ciaran has just got engaged 😊
I hope all is OK with Louise, she did say she would be filming her labour. I hope she's just taking time out and everything has went well.

Louise's ex Ciaran has just got engaged 😊
I hope all is OK with Louise, she did say she would be filming her labour. I hope she's just taking time out and everything has went well.
I hope she keeps it private, social media has people’s heads away, nothing is sacred or off limits.

Reactions: 4
I hope she keeps it private, social media has people’s heads away, nothing is sacred or off limits.
I agree, I heard her saying she was for filming it but I think it should be kept private. This precious time is for her & Neil to take in and enjoy it. No need to be shared for all to see.

I have heard news about baby and also possible name but don’t know if it’s my place to say it 🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.