LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think where LMD is concerned, collaboration means the business gives her whatever she wants for free and she mentions their name a few times. It has completely put me off buying anything from King’s ever again.

Reactions: 5
Its a soulless old game. I wonder do they feel any joy receiving these things or if its just easy come, easy go. If it were me I think a little part of me might die each time. First baby, first pram is such a special thing too.

Reactions: 2
was thinking that. Should it not say ad
I think the wording has changed. Collaborative advert is the official term which indicates a working relationship for marketing content. They just shorten it to collab. She’s not hiding working with them, some do, but I'm sure y'know that.

Reactions: 1
Don't know 🤷‍♀️ I'm wondering about her makeup stories though, she's using products she sells in her store as well as pushing her own cosmetics. I usually skip through her stories but surely she would have to declare those as an ad, does she?
I know on other threads people have reported to ASA and had a response they get a bit of a bollocking for it.

Are you even an instahun if you don't get a free egg pram from Kings? Sigh. Almost a cliché at this point 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she so obsessed with things being on wheels? None of my baby stuff has ever been on wheels because it doesn't get moved about all that much

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't know 🤷‍♀️ I'm wondering about her makeup stories though, she's using products she sells in her store as well as pushing her own cosmetics. I usually skip through her stories but surely she would have to declare those as an ad, does she?
I know on other threads people have reported to ASA and had a response they get a bit of a bollocking for it.
I’d say you’re right.

Reactions: 1
The very sad thing is there will be many who will not realising its this shite with and LMD sticker on 😭
My mum bought me some of lmd very first products as a birthday gift when they were first released. It was a contour pallet that came in a plain black box with a wonky LMD sticker stuck on the front. The smell was toxic it clearly came from China. I felt awful for my mum spending all the money and didn’t have the heart to tell her there was no way I was using that product on my face. she also got me the brushes (which fell apart after about a month) and the bags which had another toxic smell.
I noticed very quickly after the release of her first ‘proper’ pallet with BePerfect she never pushed the contour palette, bags or even the brushes anymore. She obviously knew they were cheap tat herself. I wonder does she even have them on her site still...

The very sad thing is there will be many who will not realising its this shite with and LMD sticker on 😭
My mum bought me some of lmd very first products as a birthday gift when they were first released. It was a contour pallet that came in a plain black box with a wonky LMD sticker stuck on the front. The smell was toxic it clearly came from China. I felt awful for my mum spending all the money and didn’t have the heart to tell her there was no way I was using that product on my face. she also got me the brushes (which fell apart after about a month) and the bags which had another toxic smell.
I noticed very quickly after the release of her first ‘proper’ pallet with BePerfect she never pushed the contour palette, bags or even the brushes anymore. She obviously knew they were cheap tat herself. I wonder does she even have them on her site still...

How is she still farting about putting makeup on saying its her bumps first day at work etc when it's nearly 2 in the afternoon, ffs Louise retail tends to open at 9 love you're nearly 5 hours late!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh dear Lou Lou Lou Lou

your all time low, can’t even reach 200 likes on your fake toothpaste recent post.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor wee Louise is at it again
Trying every Avenue to be popular again.
now YouTube lol

Emma Kearney wannabe

Is she overdue now then? She's meant to be a couple of weeks ahead of Hollie Campbell who's 39 weeks now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.