LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did put it onto her own insta , i would say her Facebook page is linked to her insta so anything she puts up automatically goes onto Facebook as well. It’s a setting you can turn off or on

She didn't actually mention the gender but all the huns like MrsMakeup and Julie congratulating her on having a "Princess".

Reactions: 1
Pink bow Columbo. Jeeze call yourself a detective πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone said last night the names Beau. I think its lovely. I don't know much about Louise, what's the craic with the boyfriend?

Reactions: 3
Someone said last night the names Beau. I think its lovely. I don't know much about Louise, what's the craic with the boyfriend?
I don't even know how to pronounce that? 🀣
I've always been curious about her bf, he must be well off if he could buy her them tacky lsv shoes πŸ€”πŸ€”

Reactions: 2
Yeah it's quite a nice name but don't think it goes well with either her surname or his.

I don't even know how to pronounce that? 🀣
I've always been curious about her bf, he must be well off if he could buy her them tacky lsv shoes πŸ€”πŸ€”
It's pronounced like bow I think? Perhaps thats what the emoji was for. The emoji that I completely missed 🀣

• Haha
Beau like Bow. And in case Columbo needs more help with the clue it was the name as well as the sex πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†
Who is the bf?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beau like Bow. And in case Columbo needs more help with the clue it was the name as well as the sex πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†
Who is the bf?
I only worked that out in my previous post πŸ™ˆπŸ€£ I'm definitely not on my A game today 🀣🀣🀣 the BF used to feature on her stories all the time and referred to as "pet". Then she went all mysterious and stopped posting him as if he was suddenly a secret.

• Haha
I thought Beau was a boys name lol I’m clearly out of the loop ha
Yeah Beau means handsome its masculine, the feminine would be Belle. But whatever

I only worked that out in my previous post πŸ™ˆπŸ€£ I'm definitely not on my A game today 🀣🀣🀣 the BF used to feature on her stories all the time and referred to as "pet". Then she went all mysterious and stopped posting him as if he was suddenly a secret.
Oh my god I love it when they do that. It means there's dort! Haha πŸ˜„

I thought Beau was a boys name lol I’m clearly out of the loop ha
So did I. Chloe Lewis from Towie called her son Beau. Wouldn't surprise me if she picked that name because it has a corresponding emoji πŸ™ˆ the same way Lisa Jordan has Pearl, Bowie and Ace πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aye it means handsome in French. It actually means boyfriend or male admirer in English but each to their own πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ To make it unisex it can be spelt Beaux though - Louise, if you’re reading πŸ˜‰

• Haha
The x just makes it plural I think. If we're to get seriously pedantic πŸ˜‚
She probably likes that beaux avenue place and thinks frilly girly tit.

I have just asked Google who was little Bo Peep? 🍷

• Haha
She may spell it Bow and be done with it then πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ English wouldn’t be her strong point anyway

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.