LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out an account called fountain lane, she has called out the gifting culture. There has been one prolific influencer who has been acting incredibly unethically when it comes to this practice. She has a thread here, Mrs Houseproud, people speculated that fountain lane was referring to LMD but she wasn't, although she got a little mention.
Thank you!!

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched via an anon story viewer (I’m alway cautious when following suggestion from here in case it is a trap!) Def look like Mrs H P! Although LMD is just as beggy, and doesn’t share small businesses she buys from!!

Reactions: 2
I think it's the start of may and Hollie is the end of may I think LMD is having a girl and Hollie a boy.that'sown thoughts BTW ☺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.