LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was the f*cking fanny widener that did it for me! She is gonna get her bloody eyes opened that’s for sure. Sweetheart NOTHING prepares you for child birth!
I know WTF, I think she’s posting these things for us to take the piss here and that will in turn drive more followers to her page.

I have children, my sisters have children, my friends, my cousins, lots of people and I’ve never known one to stick a device up their fanny to prepare them for childbirth 🙄 Did she not do biology in school? It all widens naturally during labour 🙉🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know WTF, I think she’s posting these things for us to take the piss here and that will in turn drive more followers to her page.

I have children, my sisters have children, my friends, my cousins, lots of people and I’ve never known one to stick a device up their fanny to prepare them for childbirth 🙄 Did she not do biology in school? It all widens naturally during labour 🙉🤯
she is a marketeers dream ffs!! I actually can not wait until she experiences this and admits that nothing will prepare her!! But I’m sure by that stage she will have to say it was amazing cos of HASHTAG AD!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh silly me, didn’t realise you were supposed to have a wee device to prepare your body for labour! I thought that’s what contractions did 🙃

• Haha
I’d love to be a fly on the wall at her appointment. Dr I got something to help stretch my fanny ... eh what now ?

• Haha
Dafuq? Louise no no no no no! She's just trolling people now with her tit posts :ROFLMAO:
Just have sex and drink plenty of raspberry leaf tea.

Reactions: 2
it was the f*cking fanny widener that did it for me! She is gonna get her bloody eyes opened that’s for sure. Sweetheart NOTHING prepares you for child birth!
Defeats the purpose of course with the midwife who is all about follow the lead of your body doesn’t it😂

Reactions: 2
Poor wee Louise
Desperate for likes on insta

It’s actually getting cringy now 😂

She’s put a story up today saying she’s off to her 2nd job. She mentioned it twice.

then the next couple of stories is a Starbucks photo.... almost like she’s working at Starbucks.

of course she isn’t, it’s maybe it’s just a rouse to make us think she is! X hahaha

Reactions: 1
She’s put a story up today saying she’s off to her 2nd job. She mentioned it twice.

then the next couple of stories is a Starbucks photo.... almost like she’s working at Starbucks.

of course she isn’t, it’s maybe it’s just a rouse to make us think she is! X hahaha
Was behind her today at Starbucks in junction one, not sure where her 'job' was cause the only thing on was an aristan food market 🤣

• Haha
She won’t tell anyone
Thought maybe that was just the exact due date and we had a rough idea, her announcement post was start of November so if she was 12 weeks then she’d have another month or so to go? Was just wondering since she’s putting up about her hospital bag, first baby clothes wash etc!

Hollie C said that there was only days between her and Louise and she’s due in May...

Hollie C said that there was only days between her and Louise and she’s due in May...
I thought there was 6 weeks between them? I think that's what Hollie commented under one of LMD's posts. That would mean she's due next month.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.