LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bleeping dim can this doll be?

She’s just sat in her stories promoting a new mascara, coating her lashes repeatedly with it and then looks into the camera and says ‘that’s just one coat guys’...

Ummm no it’s not actually, we’ve just seen you put about 5 coats of it on and it looks tit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone see her Facebook post? She said sfe travelled to London for that photo shoot. I don't remember anything on her stories about her being in London during lockdown?

Reactions: 3
Anyone see her Facebook post? She said sfe travelled to London for that photo shoot. I don't remember anything on her stories about her being in London during lockdown?

Yes I remember her travelling to London for it..... VMD tagged along to carry her bags 🤣

You’d wonder why that was essential wouldn’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes I remember her travelling to London for it..... VMD tagged along to carry her bags 🤣

You’d wonder why that was essential wouldn’t you?
Must've missed that one! Or maybe all her non essential lockdown trips have merged into one in my memory 🤭 should've known dizzy Vic would be traipsing behind like a stray dog 🙄

How bleeping dim can this doll be?

She’s just sat in her stories promoting a new mascara, coating her lashes repeatedly with it and then looks into the camera and says ‘that’s just one coat guys’...

Ummm no it’s not actually, we’ve just seen you put about 5 coats of it on and it looks tit 🤣🤣
just re-watched that - 🤣🤣🤣 - right enough, she had like 5 coats on and says
“that’s after just one coat”. ?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she a qualified social media expert? 🤔 Another money spinner for LMD. Maybe VMD will have a slot to share OnlyFans tips!

Bit ironic with her social media on the decline
Is it on the decline? I have wondered this myself recently.... I’m seeing posts from massive companies that would have had thousands of likes in years gone by but they’re now only getting a few hundred. I wonder what all these insta huns will do if it stops paying 🤣

Not about LMD but wondering has anybody else noticed Hollie Campbell never posts of her partner anymore it’s always her, her mum & dad. When posting outfits for the baby it’s always what Am I going to be dressing you in, not what are we... wonder what’s going on there

Not about LMD but wondering has anybody else noticed Hollie Campbell never posts of her partner anymore it’s always her, her mum & dad. When posting outfits for the baby it’s always what Am I going to be dressing you in, not what are we... wonder what’s going on there
She has her own thread, maybe someone there will know 👀

Reactions: 1
Times are very weird when she has an affiliate link for fake lemon and limes.... wtf 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s really scraping the bottom of the barrel for content now - posting a video of herself from her shops cctv lying on the floor with sunglasses on and then struggling to get up.

What a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she looks like a granny. What’s with the twinset?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.