LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sunglasses are awful, they are fit for the bin. That family are a walking advertisement for the fact that money can't buy class or taste 🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
Great to see Emma Kearneys overtook Lmd on insta. She embraces her body loves her food an has a personality. Louise is fake she edited her pics faked her life. Her time is up. The real queen is here. Byeeeee Louise

Cannot wait to see louises desperate give aways now to get followers 😂

Great to see Emma Kearneys overtook Lmd on insta. She embraces her body loves her food an has a personality. Louise is fake she edited her pics faked her life. Her time is up. The real queen is here. Byeeeee Louise

She's a dick too, absolutely nothing about that 'personality' is real and that laugh is grating as duck, wish her and most N.I influencers would get to duck

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Found lmds mum straight away after that post cause tbh I'm just nosey lol spitting image
Blonde?! Or have I found the wrong one lol

On another note, she's always been so secretive about her mum. I know local people will know who she is, but I found it very weird that she even shared her name!

Last edited:
Blonde?! Or have I found the wrong one lol

On another note, she's always been so secretive about her mum. I know local people will know who she is, but I found it very weird that she even shared her name!
I've no idea, I just looked the name up, literally rough as a dog all the people in the pic 🤣

Reactions: 2
Was it 3 ladies in the profile pic?

Are we thinking it’s the middle one? I can 100% see her like LMD & VMD!

Reactions: 1
Me too the Blonde, shes their double
Found lmds mum straight away after that post cause tbh I'm just nosey lol spitting image
I know a woman who went to school with her as she's in one of the reunion pictures. She is an absolute lady and went through a big cancer battle. Maybe hold off on slagging innocent people off whether you think they are "all dogs" or not best kept to yourself.
I've no idea, I just looked the name up, literally rough as a dog all the people in the pic 🤣

I did wonder about the dog comment - as much as I dislike LMD I think that lady is an attractive looking woman. Obviously we’re speculating that it’s LMDs mum, so she must be 50+? I think a lot of us would be delighted to look like her at that age!

Reactions: 10
It
I did wonder about the dog comment - as much as I dislike LMD I think that lady is an attractive looking woman. Obviously we’re speculating that it’s LMDs mum, so she must be 50+? I think a lot of us would be delighted to look like her at that age!
Definitely is her Mum, the middle lady with the blonde hair. I know for sure if someone ever dared call my mother a dog their head wouldn't be on their shoulders long. We don't fully know what happened and yeah it is their business. Maybe I'm just lucky and have a precious relationship with my mum. Honestly seeing my mum get older terrifies me at time's because I'd be lost without her, one thing's certain in this life is you only get one mama and my goodness i love the bones of mine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.