LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder about the dog comment - as much as I dislike LMD I think that lady is an attractive looking woman. Obviously we’re speculating that it’s LMDs mum, so she must be 50+? I think a lot of us would be delighted to look like her at that age!
She looks great , I’m 34 and she looks better than me ! lol good genes anyway

Poor wee Louise must be buying followers to catch up with Emma Kearney…..
Never she louises followers just soo quick

LMD posted a screenshot of a private messages she received asking how Mary Frances is these days whilst asking Does anyone know this disgusting person. Mary Frances is her Ma. And is on Facebook 😬

Reactions: 4
LMD posted a screenshot of a private messages she received asking how Mary Frances is these days whilst asking Does anyone know this disgusting person. Mary Frances is her Ma. And is on Facebook 😬
Thank you for explaining 😘

Reactions: 1
She's going through her maternity bag today, loved the "peri peri bottle", she must be going to nandos rather than the hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to say I do love her new units in the living room. But my OCD has gone into over drive...whats with the gap at the top!!! o_Oo_Oo_O
That would drive me mad. I deliberately got floor to ceiling units in my kitchen to avoid such gaps 😂

O dear Louise another 1000 followers on insta….

Is it hard to see Emma Kearney over taking you?

How much did u pay for them followers???

Obviously not enough because your posts can’t even reach 5k for someone that has 120k followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, Kings baby shop have lost a customer in me. Would you like to ask Louise a question.......? Can think of a few 😉

Reactions: 2
Ask her how much Flouride is in that god awful toothpaste that she has associated herself with 🙈
My daughter and friends follow LMD asking me then to buy it online and my god do people seriously think she got her white teeth from a toothpaste or has anyone tried it?

There is 0% Flouride in that paste, they should not be allowed to advertise it, it’s shocking! Some people actually think though that by using it, it will give them teeth like LMD 🙈😭💔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.