LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness guys how many of you all have fully obeyed guidelines? I know My husbands mum/dad called over for cake for my little ones 1st birthday last week. Only for that we been strict this time. Is there a thread for ampx yet? He fascinates me for some reason In an amusing way šŸ¤£ Is he making a Netflix documentar? & Is him and Her broken up they donā€™t follow eachother recently
Can't speak for anyone else but I can safely say I've stuck to the guidelines. My 3 kids had lockdown birthdays and were happy with balloons, cake and splashing in the paddling pool in the garden. If children can do it then Louise at 30 years of age should be able to suck it up.
I don't believe Victoria did that table of food, which looks rotten in my opinion šŸ™ˆ probably paid someone to do it on the sly. And I'd bet my life there was a party. A huge elaborate cake and a prosecco wall just for themselves? I don't buy it.

Reactions: 8
Some of us take guidelines more serious than the rest I work in healthcare havenā€™t seen my mum who has a health condition since Christmas Day . Itā€™s her bday this week would love to do a tea for her but canā€™t take the risk .will drop a pressie off in the garden , meanwhile my 3 year old asks me to see his granny everyday . I guess we all have to manage the risks we all wish to take .but lmd and Victoria should be more mindful of the feeling at the moment , why should it be one rule for them and another for everyone else the donā€™t need to post everything .. I was heavily pregnant at the first lockdown didnā€™t see a soul , no childcare to help , new baby didnā€™t meet anyone , except through a window for 3 months . lmd would want to be a bit more careful .and raising money for the nhs too all for her own publicity

• Heart
Our family personally havenā€™t broken any rules & to be fair we have also not eaten out since March 2020 or went anywhere really!
but, I understand everyoneā€™s circumstances are different & is it so bad to have your mum pop over for your childā€™s first bay???? If you are closer that 2m inside, yes....
......... I think when you have a following on social media of 116,000 people, you have a responsibility! So if every 116,000 followers see her having a full on bday party with her family, each one of the followers is more likely to be like ā€œwell, if sheā€™s doing that Iā€™m going for a cup of tea at my mums!ā€ And then itā€™s spirals... itā€™s only a cup of tea, but itā€™s her first birthday, but it was only for 30mins, if we donā€™t stop the spread of covid we will never get out of this utter mess!
itā€™s only a cup of tea until your mum, granny, cousin, child is dead.... a bit extreme I know - but is it? No one knows how they will react if they get it?

Neil either lives with her or stays over so thatā€™s a bubble.
she canā€™t bubble with her dad as well!!!!

In fairness guys how many of you all have fully obeyed guidelines? I know My husbands mum/dad called over for cake for my little ones 1st birthday last week. Only for that we been strict this time. Is there a thread for ampx yet? He fascinates me for some reason In an amusing way šŸ¤£ Is he making a Netflix documentar? & Is him and Her broken up they donā€™t follow eachother recently

Reactions: 10
I'm going stir crazy because of lockdown past and present, probably because I've obeyed the guidelines. I have front line workers in my immediate family so really understand the pressure they're under. Anyway those platter things have really taken off, there is absolutely no way anyone would have a spread like that without people there to enjoy it, so Louise has obviously had a gathering to celebrate her birthday. I know its a milestone but to openly rub it in people's faces, knowing that some will follow suit is completely irresponsible.
This hedonistic lifestyle is all I've come to expect from these gram people, they care not one duck about anyone else unless its lining their own pockets. I see more fake designer tit too. Puhlease!

Reactions: 5
Louise doesn't need to bubble with anyone because she lives with her boyfriend. She owns her own home, she has a boyfriend she lives with, she's pregnant with a precious baby. A lot of people would dream of a birthday like that, it would be more than enough for most people. She can celebrate all she wants when it's safe but not only is she being selfish, she's totally irresponsible. I wouldn't fancy picking up covid while heavily pregnant.

Reactions: 7
I normally see my mum once a week, since 18th March I've seen her 9 times. That was in August and September when the restrictions lifted and on Christmas day. Ive missed 8 family birthdays, we normally get together to celebrate them, I've sent them a present via amazon.
I know people do the odd rule break here and there. It's hard, believe me I get it! But she, and her family, have constantly flaunted the rules over and over again. Yet she'll put a sob story on about how much she's struggling and how we need to support the NHS. She doesn't know what struggle is.

Reactions: 6
HM Beauty must be doing well from Louiseā€™s recommendations, a fendi necklace for Christmas & a bottle of Cristal for her 30th!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 390839
so Victoria was dumb enough to post this šŸ™ˆ looks like a party to me šŸ˜³
HM Beauty must be doing well from Louiseā€™s recommendations, a fendi necklace for Christmas & a bottle of Cristal for her 30th!
I donā€™t know why these girls all hang on her coat tails they are all talented in their own area they donā€™t need her and especially when sheā€™s flaunting every Covid rule and keeping their businesses closed.

Reactions: 4
Is environ an MLM company as everyone and their granny seems to be selling it
Itā€™s good skincare in my opinion, I have a face like a leather sofa and it genuinely helped me .. couldnā€™t keep it up tho itā€™s pricey as duck šŸ˜„ some of the sets LMD was gifted would easily have been around the Ā£200 mark

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s good skincare in my opinion, I have a face like a leather sofa and it genuinely helped me .. couldnā€™t keep it up tho itā€™s pricey as duck šŸ˜„ some of the sets LMD was gifted would easily have been around the Ā£200 mark
Never tried it as I don't tend to trust what the instahuns promote.
I use the ordinary, simple cheap products that work and aren't highly promoted

Reactions: 7
LMD needs cancelled, that new video she has up and the amount of young girls, mothers that follow her and arenā€™t able to afford something like that.. like itā€™s stinking looking anyway and I wouldnā€™t buy it but still

I need to check this with someone as I've never owned any Fendi but most designer bags don't come with that sort of tag. It looks the part, good box and high quality dust bag but you can purchase high quality reps for around Ā£200/Ā£300.
I do know for a fact that some of the other bags she has are reps. I would never call someone out on fakes but it winds me up when they post this kind of thing on insta.

Reactions: 1
jeepers creepers some amount of food at LMDs big bday bash. It's a shame we're in lockdown and nobody could get round to eat it ... oh wait

Reactions: 11
HM beauty is absolutely minted, they would be genuine. Sheā€™s said many times sheā€™s blessed that she doesnā€™t have to work but does skin etc as she enjoys it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.