LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VMD full time job is flogging shite on Instagram, sitting for LMD to get her make up done for Instagram followed by going for lunch in gym wear and going drinking during lockdowns 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Absolute bleeping bleep, got the cute cuddly puppy and a few photos for the gram. Now she can’t be arsed so she puts it on gumtree?!

Just when you thought they couldn’t get any worse
She's a dick. Only got him cause Kylie Jenner has a doberman 😅😅😅

She’s doing a new course that’s not makeup...

“How to break all covid rules” 😜

Her new course is on social media tips yet the graphic looks like someone made it on bleeping Microsoft Paint 1999. She will happily take people's money for some tit tips that she will have googled but wouldn't bother paying a graphic designer to make a graphic. She is trash

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t usually comment but seeing VMD selling her pupper cause she ‘doesn’t have time’ is absolutely bleeping disgusting. What size and energy did she think a Doberman would be/have? Clearly no use to her for cute insta posts anymore so is getting rid, absolute scumbag. Full time job my ass, getting your hole out for people online doesn’t stop you taking your dog out once a day. I hope he gets a loving home that appreciates him for all he is, where he’ll stay forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
An Amazon brush that’s 3 quid . Proceeds to show us cleaning the stairs , blatantly not removing the fluff at all 🤣 the posts a link for EBAY. And the price has went up guys 🙈 suppose it’s the LMD said so effect 🤣

• Haha
She’s a moron 🤯

Those YSL heels are proof that money can’t buy taste. They are so tacky. Did Neil buy her those? She’s looking to exchange them? Once again I feel sorry for Neil.
Money talks, wealth whispers. ‘Unreal gift’ but I’m going to exchange them.

• Haha
Victoria puts an Instagram up ‘all I want to do is have some sun’ I’m surprised she didn’t go to Dubai and call herself a full time influencer, more like a full time hoebag

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.