LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh myyyyy goddddd wtf hahaha this is too funny bleeping her boys brother 😂 that’s some karma to come back on her one day. My money is on Victoria bedding Neil 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not true at all. She did have an affair but definitely not with Ciaran. Louise did however sleep with Ciaran’s brother!!
Awk surely this can't be true? I know she's never addressed the thing with her mother but if the speculation is true you'd look like a real asshole if you didn't speak to your mother because she cheated and then went on to do it yourself. Ciaran always seemed to be on very good terms with her father too.

Reactions: 3
Awk surely this can't be true? I know she's never addressed the thing with her mother but if the speculation is true you'd look like a real asshole if you didn't speak to your mother because she cheated and then went on to do it yourself. Ciaran always seemed to be on very good terms with her father too.
I actually think Ciaran seems like a lovely, down to earth fella and so does his girlfriend. They seem to enjoy the simple things in life like exploring and having fun, no frills or showing off, no designer crap or doing stupid ads. (Remember Louise promoting a gadget for taking sand off your legs when at the beach and the mop....how embarrassing that your career has got to it 🤦🏻‍♀️) I couldn’t see Ciaran’s current girlfriend being that tacky, she seems too classy.

Reactions: 6
I actually think Ciaran seems like a lovely, down to earth fella and so does his girlfriend. They seem to enjoy the simple things in life like exploring and having fun, no frills or showing off, no designer crap or doing stupid ads. (Remember Louise promoting a gadget for taking sand off your legs when at the beach and the mop....how embarrassing that your career has got to it 🤦🏻‍♀️) I couldn’t see Ciaran’s current girlfriend being that tacky, she seems too classy.
Agreed, they always seem to be out hiking or on the boat. At least he can live the quiet life now without having a phone shoved in his face all day.

Reactions: 2
What’s Ciaran’s surname? Want to snoop on Instagram 😂
It’s McAllister

Agreed, they always seem to be out hiking or on the boat. At least he can live the quiet life now without having a phone shoved in his face all day.
She used to film him bringing her cups of tea to bed in the morning and asking him what his favourite colour of lipstick was 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've heard that story outside of tattle as well to be fair... from people from the area

• Wow
Reactions: 4
More ripp off ali express brushes 🥴🥴 shes a joke. Had a cheeeek to charge £70 for last ones and send me theee rudest message when i told her 4 had broke!

7 brushes for £53 in a tacky bag when you could buy Grainne McCoy's brushes (which are actually good) for £59 for 12 brushes and they come in the holder and all.

Also LMD X PNP does she realise what PNP means haha. Google it.

• Haha
7 brushes for £53 in a tacky bag when you could buy Grainne McCoy's brushes (which are actually good) for £59 for 12 brushes and they come in the holder and all.

Also LMD X PNP does she realise what PNP means haha. Google it.
I'm getting Portable North Pole, but I get the impression it's something else.

• Haha
7542E9C5-7614-4AB0-A6BF-385C31B159E2.jpeg
A253C584-D847-41F4-A82D-4254E82C2E20.jpeg
Theres a pregnant lmd advertising her skin omegas. The dose can do what she likes with her body, but as an influencer she shouldn’t be promoting tit like this without doing her research first

Omegas are safe to take whilst pregnant as are the youth biome - it’s a probiotic

I do agree I personally wouldn’t take anything with any kind of vitamin a, no matter how much or little but apparently they are safe to take in pregnancy.

https://theskinnerd.com/blogs/news/the-faqs-youre-too-afraid-to-ask

Advanced Nutrition Programme Skin Vit C, Skin Omegas +, Probiotics and Advanced Nutrition Programme Digest Pro are all deemed pregnancy-safe by Advanced Nutrition Programme. Skin Vit C are 500g - it's good to make sure you speak with your GP about vitamin C supplements!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.