LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is nothing to do with LMD, but does anyone know why Donna from My Sister’s Closet is not on their stories anymore, is she ok?? The other sister Anita, is only online now.
I’ve been wondering this too. I j is Donna did a lot when Anita was getting treated for cancer. Maybe she’s having some time off from working a lot extra. U never know 🤔

Reactions: 2
I’ve been wondering this too. I j is Donna did a lot when Anita was getting treated for cancer. Maybe she’s having some time off from working a lot extra. U never know 🤔
I was wondering this too. I loved their cocktail making classes. I’ve been to the shop and both are lovely ladies.

Reactions: 1
Sorry that art/sketch of her on her stories. The person who sent that her that is clearly taking the piss 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does it annoy me so much the way
she holds the hairdryer as if she's a hairdresser like just hold it by the handle 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm confused does LMD live in her dads house or her own house? Feel like I see that wee dog about all the houses

I've read on here than only the wein faith and Victoria speak to her but I don't know what the craic is there
not sure how true this is but i once heard that the mother had a affair/relationship with Louise’s ex Ciaran.
Its probably bullshit or just another rumour but who knows 👀

not sure how true this is but i once heard that the mother had a affair/relationship with Louise’s ex Ciaran.
Its probably bullshit or just another rumour but who knows 👀
Not true at all. She did have an affair but definitely not with Ciaran. Louise did however sleep with Ciaran’s brother!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.