LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s one thing bperfect asking customers to distance and wear masks but surely another to allow the ambassadors or other people they were paying to be there to flout the rules and post photos and videos of it? Shows complete disregard for the rules and no shame in them being broken.

Reactions: 2
Brendan's on his stories apologising
Just watched them there... obviously they have no control over people and if they wear masks etc but you can control bringing a DJ on a bus, you can control your posse wearing masks and distancing, you can control stopping hotel room parties of 20 plus people

Just watched them there... obviously they have no control over people and if they wear masks etc but you can control bringing a DJ on a bus, you can control your posse wearing masks and distancing, you can control stopping hotel room parties of 20 plus people
I really felt like they're putting the blame solely on the customers and I am not here for that one bit

Sorry posting again but that "apology" kind of irked me. It wasn't so much of an apology but rather scapegoating the customers and saying they did everything right. duck off like

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
No sign of a mask here so what's that to do with the crowd

Just James still has a load of stories up from last night and I think 1 person on the bus has a visor on and that's it
Screenshot_20201002-160231_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Aside from the drama of last night.... My minds made up, ill not be wasting my money on tanpex meals as they clearly don't work 🥴. Also, i believe if your geniune and real you'll go far... See if I had of seen lmd I would have walked straight past her as that's not the girl I see online.. Stop flipping filtering your pictures and people might not give you such a hard time, it's a no brainer. I wish she would embrace her curves!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aside from the drama of last night.... My minds made up, ill not be wasting my money on tanpex meals as they clearly don't work 🥴. Also, i believe if your geniune and real you'll go far... See if I had of seen lmd I would have walked straight past her as that's not the girl I see online.. Stop flipping filtering your pictures and people might not give you such a hard time, it's a no brainer. I wish she would embrace her curves!
Nor did the on place in Belfast she had been tagging that was meant to 'sculpt' her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.