LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit bad about the whole shambles because surely someone should have said to him beforehand this isnt a good idea brendan. Hes had his staff all in the office for months, i work for a large NI company and we have all been working from home since march and thats still the govt advice. His staff all look delighted to be in the office surprisingly. I think brendan will be shitting himself about this and it could have easily been avoided. You cant even have a wedding for more than 15, why did castle court ever agree to it ? It cant just be brendans fault, we are all getting it wrong every day but hes got it wrong big time here

Reactions: 3
I don’t feel bad for Brendan at all... he is only apologetic now that he has seen the reaction from the public. He has made his money from last night and is only sorry now about his reputation... it’s a bit late!

Reactions: 7
I don’t feel bad for Brendan at all... he is only apologetic now that he has seen the reaction from the public. He has made his money from last night and is only sorry now about his reputation... it’s a bit late!
I think fair play to him for addressing it - I did see a story on the night where he was addressing the crowd and requested social distancing and masks. If they did consult with PSNI and public health then they obviously got the green light to do the event. It was bad judgement on all fronts from Castlecourt, BPerfect and the public health to go ahead.

It is disappointing he hasnt addressed the party in the hotel room afterwards (not sure if he was there). There is no accountability for either his staff or the influencers - if I was behaving like that while representing my employer and their brand I would be reprimanded, and I’m just in professional services!
It’s about time there was some sort of regulation on the influencer market.

Reactions: 2
I think fair play to him for addressing it - I did see a story on the night where he was addressing the crowd and requested social distancing and masks. If they did consult with PSNI and public health then they obviously got the green light to do the event. It was bad judgement on all fronts from Castlecourt, BPerfect and the public health to go ahead.

It is disappointing he hasnt addressed the party in the hotel room afterwards (not sure if he was there). There is no accountability for either his staff or the influencers - if I was behaving like that while representing my employer and their brand I would be reprimanded, and I’m just in professional services!
It’s about time there was some sort of regulation on the influencer market.
he only addressed it to
Defend himself lol

I see Paul Stenson has reposted Emma Kearney's Hotel room videos on his story 🙈 she must be wishing her battery had died at this stage. Still can't believe The Grand Central let that happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bperfect has said that they had asked staff and public to be socially distancing and following COVID rules including wearing masks, however LMD (brand ambassador) and Victoria failed to adhere to the rules and obviously Brendan aware of this and did nothing, many pics and stories of them clearly not following the rules.
Hardly sticking to social distancing rules when they were jumping about a bus together like!

Is she really not gonna address anything. Like is she that brazen to just come on and plug protein drops as normal?
I bought the first palette and wanted the new one. But now I can honestly say I wouldn't buy any of her lip products/setting spray or any other merchandise she has her name on.

Is she really not gonna address anything. Like is she that brazen to just come on and plug protein drops as normal?
I bought the first palette and wanted the new one. But now I can honestly say I wouldn't buy any of her lip products/setting spray or any other merchandise she has her name on.
I have her 1st palette and her spray, and i can safely say I wont be getting anything else. Not due to her actions the other night, but down to the fact I simply cant stand. Unfollowed ages ago. She thinks she's some kinda big shot, and don't get me started on her sister, she's around her like a bad smell, pushing for some kinda Instagram fame.

Did anyone see the video where Louise is walking down the street in the "parade" (a bleeping parade absolutely scarlet for them) but anyway did anyone see her. I did a double take. She must filter the shite out of herself. I had to go to her insta to see what she was wearing to see was it her in the video. I'm in no way shaming by the way but she's filtered big time. And she couldn't walk in her heels. Gas

Another point is Brendan when he seen the crowds could have pulled the plug on the whole thing and sent people home. If it was beyond his expectations. He should have just called it off at that point

Did anyone see the video where Louise is walking down the street in the "parade" (a bleeping parade absolutely scarlet for them) but anyway did anyone see her. I did a double take. She must filter the shite out of herself. I had to go to her insta to see what she was wearing to see was it her in the video. I'm in no way shaming by the way but she's filtered big time. And she couldn't walk in her heels. Gas

Another point is Brendan when he seen the crowds could have pulled the plug on the whole thing and sent people home. If it was beyond his expectations. He should have just called it off at that point
Parade? Do you mean the "walk of fame"? 😜🙈🤣
Mortified for the lot of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope those videos from Callaghans are prerecorded due to the restrictions in place in Donegal. Also I'm a phsyco for noticing but can see her face reflected in one of the necklaces and yet again she has no mask on.

She thinking she was the queen walking down the middle of the road waving to everyone dressed in a pair of curtains, look at me, look at me, do u know who I am, I was embarrassed for her what a dose of a woman

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone follow Claire Balding? She's a bit of a gobshite herself but she's really going in on Brendan on her stories. She even put up a pic of a crystal ball saying she predicts a donation to the NHS coming up 🙈😂

• Haha
Anyone follow Claire Balding? She's a bit of a gobshite herself but she's really going in on Brendan on her stories. She even put up a pic of a crystal ball saying she predicts a donation to the NHS coming up 🙈😂
I started to follow her.. didn't know who she was

I love that shes pulling him apart. Keep it up I say. I don't think it's fair for a brand of bperfects size to get away with this

I started to follow her.. didn't know who she was

I love that shes pulling him apart. Keep it up I say. I don't think it's fair for a brand of bperfects size to get away with this
She used to be in business with Denise from Pelo/Voduz who was there that night so it might partly be Claire having a dig at Denise but yeah they shouldn't get away with it, nor should Castlecourt or The Grand Central Hotel.

Got blocked for messaging Louise and asking where her mask was 🤣 Callaghans replied and said that there were no guidelines for mask wearing in store when LMD pre recorded the videos yet she said they were pre recorded last month.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.