LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its actually disgusting that this was given the go ahead and a huge f*** you to the rest of us!!
100% my dad hasn’t been out of the house at all from March. He walks up and down our garden that’s it ! He’s 55 but has a lots health issues. And then I have these idiots running around like it’s ok. Shame on u Bperfect but also Belfast city council and the PSNI. Between letting the students have full on parties and raves and now this. It really pisses me off 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 4
100% my dad hasn’t been out of the house at all from March. He walks up and down our garden that’s it ! He’s 55 but has a lots health issues. And then I have these idiots running around like it’s ok. Shame on u Bperfect but also Belfast city council and the PSNI. Between letting the students have full on parties and raves and now this. It really pisses me off 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I really do hope the Nolan show pick this up i really don't think they should be getting away with it!! Its a disgrace 😡

Reactions: 4
She had lost soo much weight too
But I totally get how easy it is put on

Just James mua
He works for bperfect
I really wouldn't diss her for her weight. She's very attractive regardless of weight. She lost her personality when she lost the weight. She should learn how to dress to impress though. especially when in the public eye and for God sake wear shoes that she can actually walk in! Heels only enhance an outfit if you can actually walk in them lol otherwise you just look plain daft and people talk about you on tattle lou 🤣

Reactions: 6
Bperfect products are piss anyway lmao. Especially that tan but influencers praise it on the daily to climb further up brendans ass. Laughable

Reactions: 3
Bperfect products are piss anyway lmao. Especially that tan but influencers praise it on the daily to climb further up brendans ass. Laughable
I always thought his products were a bit meh. I hate Louise's pallet. I bought it when it came out at the very start, it's sitting in a drawer barely touched like 3 years later but yet people rave about ... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
On belfast live article, I love how much VMD is sucking her gut in 🤣🤣 not that she even needs to 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20201001-223338_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 1
I cant cope with how much victoria thinks she's a big shot!!! Dying for a Instagram influencer life. So bloody cringe 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
This is actually a joke can’t sit at a table with more tat 6 ppl from 2 households but how many is there here I hope this is dealt with some of us can’t visit our family’s cus we want to keep them safe that these 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 prancing round like the untouchable

Reactions: 10
LAUGHED OUT LOUD LMAO
She fuckin wishes to woman 😂 Omg I actually dislike her 🙈🙈

Omg u should see the rooms in the hotels 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Partying in the rooms all on top of each other not a mask in site. I’ll not be in the hair dressers this weekend as the owners are at the party. ( Belfast salon btw)

Did yous see there Victoria reposted some wee girl saying "nicest humans" but the video Victoria is just walking past didn't look up from her phone once... ha ha ha I doubt she meant you self absorbed air head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah paper straws lol 😂 now I don’t mean to sad evil but holy duck louise’s face does not match her body. I’m sure she’ll be fuming seeing these

That outfit is hideous she would have been much nicer in a wee tea dress or something.

Emma Kearney's stories 🙈 what the hell is going on? Is that The Grand Central? How did they allow that?

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.