LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Kearney's stories 🙈 what the hell is going on? Is that The Grand Central? How did they allow that?
I overlooked alot with Emma - no #gifted, no #BA etc all because she is young and doesn’t seem to be the brightest! However that is a disgrace. The sacrifices people are making when theres absolute scum behaving like that 🤬

Reactions: 7
Emma Kearney is a dose! Use to think she was brilliant during lockdown, but she's annoying as duck now, and her makeup demos are boring now

Reactions: 5
Don’t know how a hotel could be so stupid to let everyone party and get on like that in rooms given the situation . Was looking forward to heading to grand central some time ... I’ll never be in it now not one pound of my hard earned wage will Be spent in it

Reactions: 4
I am not into body shaming anybody but jeez louise please stop pretending you aren't plus size and own your body girl, stop with all the silly photoshopping
100% agree, i don't care if she is a size 8 or 18 but ffs own it!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just seen that gemmale has came on to her stories to talk about the opening of the shop- she has tagged them and everything...She is absolutely disgusted. Fair play to her-that was a complete shambles and i hope they are ashamed. I know our lou wont be, cos she doesnt give a flyin duck about anyone but herself but there are some there who i thought should know better...

The absolute shape of them crowd of sheep last night, all up each others holes pretending to be all best friends then chatting tit behind each others backs, jac Osborne is a whole different breed to them crowd of girls not caked in make up and tan just a nice amount she had on

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I see a lot of videos have been deleted from last night. I cant believe the amount of simpletons in that hotel room and corridor. No masks no social distancing its a disgrace.
I know we are all guilty of breaking The rules sometimes but these people are taking the piss. Why should teenagers wear masks when the people they look up to don't seem to give a tit. If they don't want to follow the rules then they should take themselves off social media instead of showing a crappy example to the teenagers who watch their videos or who were in that crowd last night. Propbly bringing all sorts of germs home to sick or vulnerable family members.
Its as well these people have instagram as a job because i don't think they would get to far in a job off social media. They don't seem the brightest bunch.

Fair play to her for saying something that event should have never Went ahead 👏

God it was such a disgrace. And Denise from Pelo on saying all staff in shop wore a mask and all customers did too. What absolute utter BS. They have all went so far down in my estimation now. I haven't been to see my family in 3 weeks and stayed within my council area..Was just so maddening to see what went on. Plus they all were smart enough to not tag the after party location either. Plus Emma Kearneys hotel stories were unbelievable. It looked like there was about 30 ppl in one room.🤬🤬😡

Emma Kearney is a dose! Use to think she was brilliant during lockdown, but she's annoying as duck now, and her makeup demos are boring now
Her make up isn't great and she uses so much fake tan she looks like a bronze statue. We all love a bitta tan but hers just looks dirty

Reactions: 3
Fair play to her for saying something that event should have never Went ahead 👏
I’ve followed her , FairPlay for having the guts to call them out . I’m not following many anymore so she’ll fill the gap lol

Reactions: 1
That whole event last night was a disgrace! Bperfect should come out and apologise and insist everyone who attended self isolate, although these blaggers are a law onto themselves so I doubt they will.
Also Louise’s outfit last night did nothing for her. I don’t care what size she is whether she’s up or down weight, god knows I’m a serial yo yo dieter and I don’t throw stones, but that did not suit her and the print was awful!

It was a video so this screenshot I nicked from another thread doesn't do any justice to the amount of people in the room or how they were behaving, no masks, arms around each other etc etc
I saw it, it’s a disgrace. Hugging, arms thrown around each other 3/4 people dancing on the bed. They should be ashamed of themselves but I doubt they are

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.