LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sure it’s the algorithm 🙄

I just watched her story actually. Her saying she never talks about her extensions... is it just me or does she do nothing but talk about them? Lol
Oh silly me. Of course it's the algorithm ... It's not her fault. 🤣🤣
I understand that the algorithm probably isn't working in her favour but it's up to her to interact with her followers ect. She knows fine rightly she's trying so hard this past week!

Reactions: 1
What can you expect from someone who posts plenty of “tutorials” but only recommends products she either stocks herself or gets paid for using/promoting. I personally used to really like her years ago and would’ve listened to what she said, back when she was genuine and her head wasn’t so far up her own ass

Reactions: 3
To have over 100k followers and an average like total per photo of around 1500-2000 just shows how downhill she’s going. I wouldn’t trust a word that comes out of her mouth either. Greedy greedy

Reactions: 5
To have over 100k followers and an average like total per photo of around 1500-2000 just shows how downhill she’s going. I wouldn’t trust a word that comes out of her mouth either. Greedy greedy
The what's in my LV make up bag post is on Facebook too with 181 likes and 8 comments. It's been in for seven hours. I used to love her content. She's definitely lost her way a bit

The what's in my LV make up bag post is on Facebook too with 181 likes and 8 comments. It's been in for seven hours. I used to love her content. She's definitely lost her way a bit
The picture is also now her insta profile pic...

Reactions: 1
I haven’t followed LMD in months but recently got a sponsored content item pop up on Facebook which I have never seen her do before! She must be upping the marketing spend for interaction!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually can’t wait to see the holy state of her tomorrow at this Bperfect event. I bet she’s all over Emma Kearney so she can pretend to be all pally pally just for a few likes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually can’t wait to see the holy state of her tomorrow at this Bperfect event. I bet she’s all over Emma Kearney so she can pretend to be all pally pally just for a few likes
Had anyone seen the stories
Louise not wearing a mask around the store and Victoria with her tit out
They do themselves no favours

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The videos are terrible!!! No one is social distancing.... Looks so so bad. It’s like there’s no pandemic at all 😳

Reactions: 6
Victoria is a stage 1 clinger. She'll be in the bleeping crib at Christmas. Shocking disregard for the rules on those stories. Dads can't go to their baby's scan but a load of floggers can twit around Belfast on a bus? Biggest pile of 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seen Victoria waving to dan Osborne on his stories lol jac Jossa May lock the hotel door tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Victoria is a stage 1 clinger. She'll be in the bleeping crib at Christmas. Shocking disregard for the rules on those stories. Dads can't go to their baby's scan but a load of floggers can twit around Belfast on a bus? Biggest pile of 💩
That’s so true, so unfair!

And a live dj.... I though live entertainment wasnt allowed. The hospitality sector clinging on to survival. Sickening! I really don't understand how these people have the following they do

Reactions: 7
And a live dj.... I though live entertainment wasnt allowed. The hospitality sector clinging on to survival. Sickening! I really don't understand how these people have the following they do
Is Ellie Kelly there too? She was in abroad in Greece last week. Said she wouldn't isolate when she got back. The whole thing is a farce when Derry and Strabane are now basically in lockdown again next week.

Is Ellie Kelly there too? She was in abroad in Greece last week. Said she wouldn't isolate when she got back. The whole thing is a farce when Derry and Strabane are now basically in lockdown again next week.
Yes she's there!!! For the uk its only certain parts of greece. Do I know what part she was in? The crowds outside castlecourt 😱It's just a bloody makeup shop lol

Why is victoria there? And what has she on her? See on her stories theres a video of her and louise hoppin onto the bus-safe to say we dont need to question whether or not she was photoshopping herself when she was tryin on all them clothes!! Her hair is a sight!!it does nothing for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.