LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blaming an algorithm for no engagement?? No Louise the no engagement is because people are totally fed up with seeing ad after ad from you, you have lost all credibility and people can't relate to you anymore. How about going back to the way you used to be and recommending makeup products that you actually like and are not making money off.

Reactions: 13
“Work hard in silence” 😂 Maybe you should try it Louise...
"This year's been tit enough, three holidays cancelled" you poor wee pet! It's not like anyone has lost their loved ones or their livelihoods due to the pandemic - my heart truly bleeds for you and your hardship 🙄

Blaming an algorithm for no engagement?? No Louise the no engagement is because people are totally fed up with seeing ad after ad from you, you have lost all credibility and people can't relate to you anymore. How about going back to the way you used to be and recommending makeup products that you actually like and are not making money off.
I'm sure her business has suffered this year, like alot have! Yesterday her and Victoria were trying so hard on Instagram ... Hard to watch but part of me does sympathise if I'm honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Victoria’s story this morning? I don’t think she washed her face of makeup off last night and she came on saying how good the LMD spray was she only had to redo her lipstick! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just sent lmd a message about “Instagram posts not reaching an audience”
I said
“I think love you’ve fucked yourself up, everyone is sick of you an you really proved yourself from the lockdown in April an how you thought u were a above the law, everyone has worked you out, an are tired of you, that your day of the Northern Ireland social media queen is over, an that’s it’s funny how Emma Kearney doesn’t have that problem of getting likes, shows it all”
So I am awaiting a reply 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just sent lmd a message about “Instagram posts not reaching an audience”
I said
“I think love you’ve fucked yourself up, everyone is sick of you an you really proved yourself from the lockdown in April an how you thought u were a above the law, everyone has worked you out, an are tired of you, that your day of the Northern Ireland social media queen is over, an that’s it’s funny how Emma Kearney doesn’t have that problem of getting likes, shows it all”
So I am awaiting a reply 😂
To be honest .. what was the point in sending her that? Do you even expect to get a reply? I know this page is meant for voicing your opinions and all that but your message (to me) just comes across as trolling and simply sending a message just to be nasty?

Reactions: 11
To be honest .. what was the point in sending her that? Do you even expect to get a reply? I know this page is meant for voicing your opinions and all that but your message (to me) just comes across as trolling and simply sending a message just to be nasty?
Nope it’s just me telling her the truth, I don’t care if I get a reply or not, an it’s not me being a troll im
Just stating the facts to her,

Reactions: 3
Nope it’s just me telling her the truth, I don’t care if I get a reply or not, an it’s not me being a troll im
But comparing her to a 20 odd year old girl? Wasn’t really needed to bring her name into it was it. Your speaking for everyone else, speak for yourself 😂

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know how to start a new thread, I'd do it but haven't done one before and don't want to mess it up :p

I take it she didn’t reply to you? Going from your responses you seem to bring Emma into every comment you make.. are you Emma? Are you a friend of hers just taking to big up her name because it very much seems so

I take it she didn’t reply to you? Going from your responses you seem to bring Emma into every comment you make.. are you Emma? Are you a friend of hers just taking to big up her name because it very much seems so
Wow just seen this too, even in other threads :unsure: Seems a bit sussed🤦‍♀️

@Playit90 I’m interested to hear your response and can clearly see you have been online to this forum. Please enlighten me as to why since feb the only person you have talked about is LMD. Digging into your replies on here you’ve called the police on her, messaged her numerous times and outed her on fb. Also went as far to contact the covid pages regarding her. You’ve a real hatred don’t you 😂 like come on there’s talking about someone then there’s outright hatred 😂

Reactions: 4
@Playit90 I’m interested to hear your response and can clearly see you have been online to this forum. Please enlighten me as to why since feb the only person you have talked about is LMD. Digging into your replies on here you’ve called the police on her, messaged her numerous times and outed her on fb. Also went as far to contact the covid pages regarding her. You’ve a real hatred don’t you 😂 like come on there’s talking about someone then there’s outright hatred 😂
Like we know she’s the worst but what did she do to you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do we want to see what’s in her make up bag?? Now should that not state ‘look at my LV make up bag... bragging at its best
She put it as her stories too and said if yes then give me some feedback or comment on the post. Begging for interaction. It's getting very obvious now

Reactions: 5
She put it as her stories too and said if yes then give me some feedback or comment on the post. Begging for interaction. It's getting very obvious now
No sure it’s the algorithm 🙄

I just watched her story actually. Her saying she never talks about her extensions... is it just me or does she do nothing but talk about them? Lol

• Haha
So long LMD, we wish you well. Your 5 minutes of fame is definitely over 😴
I unfollowed ages ago. Shes well ran her course

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.