LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The teeth are a cross between the 2p chew teeth and those wind up ones that chatter. I think they should have their own thread..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know that ashley did say she never had a problem with Lmd as even though they were both doing makeup in the same area they were totally different styles so didn’t see lmd as competition, always said hello to her etc. Then when LOU took out her first palette Ashley was on bperfect PR list so would have been invited to the event but she was the only local “influencer” not invited. Never congratulated her about being pregnant/having baby but if they do see eachother at events has a big hello obviously for show for other people watching. Ashley said it’s very strange and she doesn’t know whats her problem

Reactions: 1
Does Hols think clients don’t wear masks or what’s the crack? brand ambassador tagged too which proves its not an old picture as thats only been announced! Not so worried about the father now taking the public into his home N letting dem go mask free. She needs educated badly on how infectious covid is & cases in down are bad.it’s shocking the way she is carrying on! “Loving tings been back to normal” etc what earth is she on like! Running around shops, hairdressers & cafes! If her father catches it she only has herself to blame! I pray he doesn’t obviously but she needs to catch a grip. Surprised she not got the nails done yet I don’t follow your one ingrid she private to so can’t comment der
Just started a thread on Hollie 👍

Louise could do with taking a lesson from another ‘influencer’ business woman who’s premises is only a stones throw away from her. Spoilt belle boutique owner Rachel shivers comes across as a lovely person, she seems very customer orientated and goes above and beyond for her customers! They also used to be close mates, I’d say the Colombian marching powder had a play in the demise of that friendship too as she’s a mother of 2 with one on the way and likely disgusted at the cocaine use. They also seem like chalk and cheese personality wise, Rachel seems genuinely generous and Lmd’s is all pure front, she’s as selfish as they come!
Rachel is one of the nicest, most genuine people you could come across. Always looked after me extremely well instore

you’re right Andy - everyone is hungry as duck after one of your meals 😂
Abso-fuckin-lutely!!!! I’m bloody starving

Last edited:
Did LMD get a gastric band/sleeve? Apparently all the ones in her gym were saying she did. Some of her pictures are so obviously doctored to make her slimmed down. I’ve seen so many pictures she’s been tagged in that show her a lot bigger than the ones she has posted which are from the same event. How is that being “real” like she bangs on about? At least CMB was honest about her WLS.

Reactions: 2
Did LMD get a gastric band/sleeve? Apparently all the ones in her gym were saying she did. Some of her pictures are so obviously doctored to make her slimmed down. I’ve seen so many pictures she’s been tagged in that show her a lot bigger than the ones she has posted which are from the same event. How is that being “real” like she bangs on about? At least CMB was honest about her WLS.
I asked this before too

I would expect a mor dramatic weight loss though, which makes me think she possibly didn’t. 🤔

I don’t think she did, I would expect a more dramatic weight loss and less drinking alcohol, smaller meals etc, she still uses the pre made meals and she would have taken some time off to recover from surgery which following her for years she hasn’t really done she’s always posted and never has there been more than a day where she could have got away secretly because her stories are always of her salon or home and it’s her voice or face shown. Even when she goes on holidays there’s constant stories and showing what they are doing

Well, I’ve always been interested but what’s the crack with lmd ma and da? So many brothers and sisters and no ma there? Did she do a runner?

Parents separated shorty after youngest was born. She supposedly had an affair but have also heard Daddy was handy with his fists so God knows. Not sure if there’s any contact with the Mum now at all (except Faith).

Parents separated shorty after youngest was born. She supposedly had an affair but have also heard Daddy was handy with his fists so God knows. Not sure if there’s any contact with the Mum now at all (except Faith).
I think someone said above that Victoria still bothers with her mum but I’ve yet to see it on social media

Sure she cheated on Ciaran so can hardly shun her mother for doing the same thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

The new one? I’m not sure, he’s never on her stories. Think they’re on and off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.