LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I didn’t know who Maeve Madden was so had a look at her Instagram. Does she have her own tattle page? (If not she seriously need one - that accent) who is she? Where is she from?
She is from Newry but has lived in London for years, I always find people who live in London pick up a funny accent 🙈

Reactions: 1
She is from Newry but has lived in London for years, I always find people who live in London pick up a funny accent 🙈
I followed Maeve, was completely baffled by the accent... Decided that she wasn't tolerable at all and swiftly unfollowed for a long time.

I then followed her again a while back and I actually love her this time around. I don't know what has changed but I find her really relatable now and I enjoy her content even though I am not a 'team queen' kinda girl.

Reactions: 7
Okay so I didn’t know who Maeve Madden was so had a look at her Instagram. Does she have her own tattle page? (If not she seriously need one - that accent) who is she? Where is she from?
She's from Newry! You wouldn't be able to tell that from the accent 😂
She definitely should have her own tattle page. Her sister was involved in some sort of tax fraud scandal and served time...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's from Newry! You wouldn't be able to tell that from the accent 😂
She definitely should have her own tattle page. Her sister was involved in some sort of tax fraud scandal and served time...
Oh no... This could be one of those ones where I really like the person until I read the Tattle thread. Then I realise I have been totally blinkered.

Reactions: 2
The accent is a bit weird but she’s actually not bad, her workouts are great and she’s not full of ad’s and she does reviews where she will actually tell the truth a few times she has said products were complete shite and not too buy so she’s not afraid to tell the truth about brands

Reactions: 6
The accent is a bit weird but she’s actually not bad, her workouts are great and she’s not full of ad’s and she does reviews where she will actually tell the truth a few times she has said products were complete shite and not too buy so she’s not afraid to tell the truth about brands
I had another wee look and you are right she isn’t too bad

Reactions: 1
I love Maeve! Accent annoyed me at the start but she is so funny and honest. Check out her Royal Family updates too 😂 I love her positivity 😊

Reactions: 4
Which means one of three things. Someone told her about it, she comes on to witch about lmd or she searched for her own name, I think the middle

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.