LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something came up yesterday and quickly disappeared and it just made me wonder Armagh556, and if its not I am sorry
Ur grand! No I’m not m madden! I deleted as I Felt bad an wasn’t 100 percent on somethin. Really innocent! I like maebh tho Does she even no Louise? Like be mates

Reactions: 2
Ur grand! No I’m not m madden! I deleted as I Felt bad an wasn’t 100 percent on somethin. Really innocent! I like maebh tho Does she even no Louise? Like be mates
Lmao sounds like me I Be feeling awful too so have deleted on other threads.I’m only new to here 🙈! I like maeve she funny with great stories she seems (Hilarious) I love the way she says that! I agree with above she totes grows on you

Reactions: 1
Mrs houseproud finally on stories to defend her, wasnt the same rant the other way round
that was Donna’s attempt to get at us for the comments made about her on her own thread 😂 do not be fooled I’m willing to bet she doesn’t give a rats ass about anyone else. She doesn’t want to give the satisfaction of letting us know she reads but she does as that was a very personal attack back on her stories to be on behalf of someone she only knows virtually. Also her own thread has been pretty dormant the last while but recently people have started calling out her bullshit again.

she states we can get found out and loose our jobs or places at college for using this site as that’s what happens trolls...nah hun this ain’t illegal and I thought she’d know that as she’s previous with the courts and being arrested for illegal activity (Shop lifting) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Mrs Houseproud said she was only going to use her page to promote other good causes and accounts ..... mmmmm, so today she is shouting out all the businesses and gifted stuff for her daughters’ bedroom, as well as a gifted package of crap! That lasted long. Didn’t even read the pity party posts, the spelling turns me right off.

So Mrs Houseproud said she was only going to use her page to promote other good causes and accounts ..... mmmmm, so today she is shouting out all the businesses and gifted stuff for her daughters’ bedroom, as well as a gifted package of crap! That lasted long. Didn’t even read the pity party posts, the spelling turns me right off.
Have you seen the lovely pic over on her thread 🤣🤣

They keep showing off their online orders and some have the customers name/address visible. If I were one of those customers I’d be submitting a GDPR breach complaint!

Louise is such an attention seeking drone
Like if youv got nothing to say then don’t post
Also ...those nashers!! Makes her speak funny and constantly slurping!!!

• Haha
that was Donna’s attempt to get at us for the comments made about her on her own thread 😂 do not be fooled I’m willing to bet she doesn’t give a rats ass about anyone else. She doesn’t want to give the satisfaction of letting us know she reads but she does as that was a very personal attack back on her stories to be on behalf of someone she only knows virtually. Also her own thread has been pretty dormant the last while but recently people have started calling out her bullshit again.

she states we can get found out and loose our jobs or places at college for using this site as that’s what happens trolls...nah hun this ain’t illegal and I thought she’d know that as she’s previous with the courts and being arrested for illegal activity (Shop lifting) 😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
The teeth were looking particularly bad on her last stories, the ones were she had nothing to tell us and how hard it is to be a instagrammer 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.