LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did LMD get a gastric band/sleeve? Apparently all the ones in her gym were saying she did. Some of her pictures are so obviously doctored to make her slimmed down. I’ve seen so many pictures she’s been tagged in that show her a lot bigger than the ones she has posted which are from the same event. How is that being “real” like she bangs on about? At least CMB was honest about her WLS.
I saw her at an event earlier this year with her posse and she definitely can edit her photos well. She hates when Talithafit shows her in a video and practically runs to hide! 🤔

Not sure who the 4 are.. just Julie mentioned a Claire from working wonders on her story when she spoke about the igtv? I’m assuming aoibhe devlin could be one? Hollie Campbell is taking time away from social too....

Reactions: 1
Caroline “Fleccck” 🙄 the press hounded her relentlessly, not tattle!

Reactions: 8
Course the obligatory caroline flack reference 🙄
She actually said Caroline Fleck. Honestly there’s more brains in a cardboard box.

Not sure who the 4 are.. just Julie mentioned a Claire from working wonders on her story when she spoke about the igtv? I’m assuming aoibhe devlin could be one? Hollie Campbell is taking time away from social too....
Hollie Campbell... monkey see monkey do.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking tiffany brien was one of them, dont think aoibhe cause that was weeks ago. I had to google caroline flack to make sure I wasnt the idiot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She actually said Caroline Fleck. Honestly there’s more brains in a cardboard box.

Hollie Campbell... monkey see monkey do.
Someone said Hollie is in France so I’d say after all her preaching about Covid she’s just taking a sneaky few days away to stay under the radar

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is it true she has teeth that could eat an apple threw a letter box? YES! Is it true she broke lockdown repeatedly because the rules didn't apply to her ? YES! where is the lies? Of course she had to bring up Caroline FLECK! If you give one duck about that girl you would have the decency to get at least her name right!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.