Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Just walked past Victoria on a beach in Portrush posing in a white hat and see through Calvin Klein knickers while her wain was left to entertain themselves

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
If I hear Caroline flack mentioned one more time I'll scream - she was a star - had a successful well paid job in TV - a TV personality - she was hounded by the paparazzi - there's no comparison - only followed LMD as someone told me about her, unfollowed, what a pain in the arse !!! Caroline Fleck - cop on to yourself LMD - you're nothing like her, she was FAMOUS

And no comparison at all !!!!

Tbh I feel they're bullying us!!! Dictating to us ....
I found what louise said in her video and the comments under it offensive tbh, I'm sick of people thinking we just sit on our asses typing all the time

Fgiw

Chatty Member
I just seen that gemmale has came on to her stories to talk about the opening of the shop- she has tagged them and everything...She is absolutely disgusted. Fair play to her-that was a complete shambles and i hope they are ashamed. I know our lou wont be, cos she doesnt give a flyin fuck about anyone but herself but there are some there who i thought should know better...

Ilovewine

Victoria is a stage 1 clinger. She'll be in the fucking crib at Christmas. Shocking disregard for the rules on those stories. Dads can't go to their baby's scan but a load of floggers can twat around Belfast on a bus? Biggest pile of 💩
And a live dj.... I though live entertainment wasnt allowed. The hospitality sector clinging on to survival. Sickening! I really don't understand how these people have the following they do

Columbo

VIP Member
Oh dear lou....
No surprises there she’s a lazy, unprofessional asshole. £24k and she can’t even be bothered to be on time. Once she has the money banked she doesn’t give a flying f*ck. She seriously needs brought down a peg or two.

Mumontherun1990

Why has covid turned all hairdressers beauticians etc into Instagram melters. Nikita Doherty for example she is a fab hairdresser but why does she feel the need to constantly post shite to her stories. Since she got her teeth done shes not stopped. You look amazing nikita but I can't be arsed seeing stupid videos of u everyday just talking mindless shite for the sake of it

• Haha
She is from Newry but has lived in London for years, I always find people who live in London pick up a funny accent 🙈
I followed Maeve, was completely baffled by the accent... Decided that she wasn't tolerable at all and swiftly unfollowed for a long time.

I then followed her again a while back and I actually love her this time around. I don't know what has changed but I find her really relatable now and I enjoy her content even though I am not a 'team queen' kinda girl.

All of LMDs earlier products (before the bperfect collabs) were white-labelled... Bought off cheap websites and cheap LMD stickers stuck on top. There were also a lot of questions around the legalities of her salon when it first opened and she was known locally as an absolute cowboy saleswoman, not very popular at all from the get go! I had the LMD palette... I did use it initially as it has eyeshadow, blusher, contour and highlight all in one... But I haven't even looked at it since I bought the StaceyMarie Carnival Palette and the P-Louise secret Sinner. I was a fan of Bperfect as a brand and thought they did some amazing products but there are also some shiiiiiiiite ones that I wouldn't take if they were free. Someone bought me a ticket for Bperfect live in Belfast last year and I went...what an absolute shambles of an event! Couldn't even hear the people on stage trying to give their top tips for all the pissed Instagrammers in the 'green room', waiting to come on for their 5mins on stage. Unfortunately, the focus was on making sure the Instagrammers (who were freely invited and given multiple VIP goodie bags full of the latest products) had the best time rather than the people who had actually paid to be there (given the shitty products that had previously flopped in their goodie bags). This really put me off Bperfect as a brand and I feel like the desire to please these Instagrammers has only gotten worse since then...

Columbo

VIP Member
Anyone follow Claire Balding? She's a bit of a gobshite herself but she's really going in on Brendan on her stories. She even put up a pic of a crystal ball saying she predicts a donation to the NHS coming up 🙈😂

• Haha

Hometomama

I picked up that Rachel and Marie Claire are old friends and that’s how lmd and Rachel were friendly? Also I heard Rachel had a trial with Lmd and was just honest with her and told her that wasn’t the look she was going for 😂
On another note lmd used to share little penny thoughts calendar all the time.. then bam brings out the exact same thing with some of the same quotes? What a way to shit all over Annette Kelly’s hard work

I’ve heard before from someone doing the 6 week course in her salon that she had her sister teaching it and LMD was hardly every there. Serious money paid with the promise of the owner teaching, to then have someone else stand in. You pay for LMD! I do follow her and have used some of her products (still do) and find them good. Of late I’ve had my eyes opened a lot from this forum and it definitely makes you think twice about the stuff people chat about

Lovingthegossipgirl

I’ve just looked up this girl Emma Kearney!! What is everyone’s obsession with her? She looks like Miss Piggy with the yellow hair and massive lips. Wouldn’t let her anywhere near my face

No offence to travellers but she looks and sounds like a Gypsy. Don’t get the appeal 🤷🏻‍♀️
I followed her to see what the fuss was about unfollowed straight after! What a dose!

MaisieT92

Emma Kearney's stories 🙈 what the hell is going on? Is that The Grand Central? How did they allow that?
I overlooked alot with Emma - no #gifted, no #BA etc all because she is young and doesn’t seem to be the brightest! However that is a disgrace. The sacrifices people are making when theres absolute scum behaving like that 🤬