Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

parmavioletx

they know who the father is now but I know someone who's the same age/social scene as Victoria and apparently she wasn't sure who the father was at first and there were quite a few candidates - I think everyone in mid-ulster heard the same!
You would of thought she’d learnt from that. She’s still riding all round her now 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Irishgal80

Her mate Andy malone said he was bringing out a skin care line with a big ni blogger..I'm guessing it's her
OCK STOP!! I actually can’t cope with this!!! Why the f*ck would skincare be relevant to his business???? I wonder is that why the girlfriend gave up her career? Is she gonna help him flog skincare. I really do need to stop the earth and get off now!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Columbo

VIP Member
So Lou has the whole fam over at her bbq. It’s right there on dizzy Victoria’s Snapchat story. She’s learned nothing except to be sneaky and keep it off her own social media.
Charles is there too and he was with his Dad the other day, he had it on his insta story.

Joke.

• Angry

Purplemania101

And also not to like defend Gerry lavs cause I cannot stand the sight of him but is what she’s doing there tonight not kind of what he does
[/QUOTE]
Used to love Gerry Lavs before he was all teeth whitening and iconic bronze! Was sooo funny but has completely lost his personality.

Mumontherun1990

First time posting on here. Ashley and Louise do know each other and Ashley seemingly got on well with Louise but I don't think Louise liked the spotlight being on someone other than her.. Especially as they are both local so Louise started purposely being a bitch. Used Ashley for what she could get and then stopped bothering with her never invites her to any events but purposely invites people Ashley is friends with. It's really pathetuc

Ashley is a a lovely girl very down to earth what u see is what u get with her doesn't have to pretend to be a ray of fucking sunshine or life and soul of the party. Just herself

• Sad

Stress Ball

do we think that her story saying "eat sleep and breathe makeup products" with what looks like 2 blushers and either a lipstick or a liquid eyeshadow is a hint to her new products? she was talking about something last week saying she had it on her face at the minute...
Her mate Andy malone said he was bringing out a skin care line with a big ni blogger..I'm guessing it's her

• Sick
  • Haha
I would say Emma Kearney is in the absolute pits today. Not one person who was at that party cared about the pandemic, and they are so call influencers. Last night was abit of a joke

7UP

Did anyone see the video where Louise is walking down the street in the "parade" (a fucking parade absolutely scarlet for them) but anyway did anyone see her. I did a double take. She must filter the shite out of herself. I had to go to her insta to see what she was wearing to see was it her in the video. I'm in no way shaming by the way but she's filtered big time. And she couldn't walk in her heels. Gas

Another point is Brendan when he seen the crowds could have pulled the plug on the whole thing and sent people home. If it was beyond his expectations. He should have just called it off at that point

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
She actually said Caroline Fleck. Honestly there’s more brains in a cardboard box.

Hollie Campbell... monkey see monkey do.
Someone said Hollie is in France so I’d say after all her preaching about Covid she’s just taking a sneaky few days away to stay under the radar

• Wow
Does Hols think clients don’t wear masks or what’s the crack? brand ambassador tagged too which proves its not an old picture as thats only been announced! Not so worried about the father now taking the public into his home N letting dem go mask free. She needs educated badly on how infectious covid is & cases in down are bad.it’s shocking the way she is carrying on! “Loving tings been back to normal” etc what earth is she on like! Running around shops, hairdressers & cafes! If her father catches it she only has herself to blame! I pray he doesn’t obviously but she needs to catch a grip. Surprised she not got the nails done yet I don’t follow your one ingrid she private to so can’t comment der

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
The dope strikes again, curling her sister’s hair 🙄 why don’t you stick your LV bag up your ass Lou you hypocritical fool 🙈
They need boycotted along with all the companies she is shouting out and advertising for ... like VODUZ

Run 5k for charity ... nah love do yourself a favour and stay just stay in at home your own home with the person you live with.... yourself!!

She’s that many faces and personas she can surely keep herself company

She’s a big narcissist and her behaviour is disgraceful..

Online petition needed calling them all out

Be interesting to see who she gets her stupid garden furniture from .... hardly essential business either

Contigo

Dont know who this LMcD is but I'm actually embarrassed for her "Fleek" Its Flack have a bit of respect get the name right. Absolutely no comparison your a Z lister Caroline was plagued RIP.

Gossqween

I found what louise said in her video and the comments under it offensive tbh, I'm sick of people thinking we just sit on our asses typing all the time
I am highly offended also. Not all forums are bullying. Caroline was hounded by the media. There’s no smoke without fire for Louise so something must have hit home for her to upload that. Her thread was very very quiet on stuff about her more so about holly and other people. Wouldn’t surprise me if big lou Lou got offended and wanted herself back in the spot light.

Columbo

VIP Member
Olivia mcveigh also doin a 4 week make up course, via instagram for a tenner. Tryin to make a wee bit of money because makeup is her job and hasnt got a shop full of shite to sell-id pay her 10 times over instead of LMD-the greed hangin out of her, see another wee lickarse blowin smoke up her hole there and course she shared it to tell people how much shes loved. Shes on ther with her tampax meal, but first, makin god knows what with milky bars. She doesnt want to lose weight! Eatin them meals cos theyre free!
Yeah if somebody offered her meals with 5000 calories a pop she’d take them. Anything goes so long as she doesn’t have to pay for it.

Sarahlou123

How long do we all reckon till Emma Kearney over takes her on Insta. Shes miles ahead of LMD on tiktok. God Louise is bound to be ragin Emma came outta nowhere an took over. There is Emma with a great personality and openly slags herself off an equally calls herself sexy and shes not super skinny shes a great girl. Louise on the other hand is hiding her real size being fake. Shes just a bad person and someone nobody should look up too. I just wish Emma would cut all contact with LMD dont tag her in. Anything an if she sees her dont get anymore pics the sooner LMD leaves the limelight the better. Its happening fast though which is good. We are all fed up Louise. Ps i dont think there will be any more evenings with LMD now no1 is gonna pay to see her ever again. Its over. Xx

Derry_girl

VIP Member
£24,000 for one course online is some pay day.. Think she is starting another one too next week. She will soon be able to get 'proper veneers' in. Though how will polished tablets/strips/powder be plugged then?
Wonder does the hmrc know about it 😂