Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Columbo

VIP Member
God help us LMD and Hollie have met for coffee. Can hear their 2 collective brain cells rattling from here. Let’s wait for Hollie’s post boasting that “Barbra’s” in her house 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Eyeswideopened

LMDs LIVE ... she spends the first 5 mins convincing us how BUSY she is and how many accounts she has and then she moans about all the hate and how bitter people are 🤣🤣 Can’t reply to your followers but you can catch up here Lou! Hi Louise 👋👋👋👋 ps stay the f*ck at home.
"Im literally only seeing my family" well isnt that good for you Lou, noone wlse allowed to see theirs 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

Glittery1

VIP Member
LMDs makeup is getting worse!!!

what is the craic with that bronzer/blusher/contour whatever it’s supposed to be? Looks like a lump of shite that needs blended in. Imagine going out like that. Infact imagine fucking paying her to make you look like that 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

GossipgirlBs

Lmd selling gifted items on her Depop 😂should send the business’ screenshots. Maybe they won’t be so quick sending her their products

• Haha

GossipgirlBs

Because of the ingredients

Revolution is a multi million pound company who can afford to mass produce products at that price would be impossible for Louise to. I haven’t tried the setting spray and I don’t know a lot about makeup and skincare but just heard others say it like urban decay or Mac prep prime spray ingredient wise. I didn’t know it was just a sticker on a black bottle that is tacky then and I don’t know how many mls are in each bottle . Not gonna start googling lmao if the product was half the price it would look even worse though and revolution don’t have packaging.
I’m just making the point that I would rather spend my money on a setting spray from urban decay than line Louise’ pocket. If you have read previous threads and comments you’ll understand why. I never said her product was crap because it’s not, just needs some work if she’s going to be charging 15/16 year olds £17 for a setting spray.

Why of all people would the Tower Shopping Centre have Louise as a BA to show on her stories all of their safety measures!??? Sure she didnt adhere to any of the social isolation or distancing measures herself at all throughout this pandemic!!! She's absolutely the wrong person to be doing that job

• Wow

Louise208

Chatty Member
Absolutely disgrace brendan had JAC and Dan Osborne over to open the shop knowing the situation with the virus, no fucks given

NoseySue

Her account was public when it was created. If mrs hinch makes her account private today will all the threads disappear? Plenty of threads popped up off the back of Caroline flacks death, those weren't closed down. Hi Hollie, I wasn't one of those professing the papers killed her fyi. I think tabloids are a joke. Unmanaged mental health is life threatening. You're feelings about yourself are ultimately what is important. If your morals are what you stand for, you don't need to worry what anyone says on here. Also people passed remark on VMDs baby daddys as you were appalled about. The Jeremy Kyle show was based around this stuff, it was daytime tv 🤷‍♂️

• Haha

Eyeswideopened

Is it a collab with lmd or why is she even there?
Must be another collab. I noticed she didnt share the bad pic of her from today on her insta 😂😂 just watched brendans stories, lmd looks like the odd one out 🙈 she just dosnt fit in with them all

Villanelle1991

I’m lost, who said something about Noah?
Saint Hollie! All these posts on twitter of how it doesn’t add up, how did he get there, why was he in that part of town etc! Absolutely no need for it and zero respect for the child’s grieving mother, family and friends!

• Angry

CCY111

She talks about being positive and kind etc, why doesn’t she pay the gift on and put them in a bowl at her salon till for already PAYING CUSTOMERS to get a treat whilst already giving her custom and contributing to her income. Instead she puts them on Depop to make money out of something she got gifted for FREE! She’s a horrible person.

Columbo

VIP Member
Thats actually a good point, where did it come from? She never discussed where it was produced or if she was ever actually involved? Who knows, everything to do with her business etc is all a bit sketchy
I’d imagine she’s sourced a generic setting spray and slapped a label on it. She’ll be repackaging the Nivea Men’s balm soon and flogging it as a primer, “guyzzz I’m obsessed you all need to get this”. 😴😂

• Haha