Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsme22

They are actually boiling my piss, I don't follow any of that rabble anymore as they're a crowd of self centred arseholes but I'm from the derry an Strabane council area. I have friends who work in hospitality who genuinely don't know if they will have jobs to go back to now that bars restaurants without takeaway or outside facilities etc are to close again and then you've this shower of gobshites runnin round Belfast wi nothing even remotely looking like social distancing and acting like life is just great an there's nothing at all wrong in the world! Brendan is a buck Ejeet throwing a party like this at this current time but sure there's not one of them give a fiddlers about anyone but themselves anyway!

Reactions: 8

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
Did unes see she got free pizza kits from fire and stone limavady (unreal pizzas by the way) and sure the sister Victoria has a story up making them so they are together yet again 🙄🙄🙄
I noticed Gerry Lavery was highlighting a gifted home pizza kit today, but don’t remember the brand. Really sick to the back teeth of seeing folk be gifted stuff whilst the rest of us are expected to pay. No thanks!! I’ll take my money elsewhere!

The teeth are a cross between the 2p chew teeth and those wind up ones that chatter. I think they should have their own thread..

• Haha

Ilovewine

The thing that winds me up the most.....bprefect will for sure release a statement to say they ‘never could have anticipated the crowd’ and how it was out of their control etc etc in their own own defense.
the event shouldn’t have been going ahead to start with, but even so- there are & should have been ways to ensure they were socially distanced.
Disgusting and an insult to those who stick by the rules & Nhs staff. We can’t go for dinner with our mates or mix at a table, But these dickheads can squeeze into a shop with no masks, encourage hundreds of young people together, squeeze into a small venue at mixed tables, drink together and hug. Won’t be buying any of the products nor anything else pushed by these guys ever ever ever
There was so much he could have done to make it safe. He put an emphasis on mask wearing in his stories but I think this was so he could say look at me I'm good and setting a good example. If he cared he wouldn't have went ahead with the shop opening.

Opening the shop wasn't even the problem it was his herd of influencers ect.... He knew fine rightly people would flock to see them. He could have opened his store in a respectable and safe manner and had his meet and greet and party bus in better times like a post covid celebration. He can't say oh i didn't think it would have went down that way...he invited all the ba's ect and hired that fecking live dj on the bus! Of course you thought it was going to be a little quiet affair brendan. Of course.

CCY111

Anyone see Louise talking about the importance of wearing a mask and how it should have been implemented a long time ago. What a joke coming from her who flouted the lockdown rules constantly! 😂

What is wrong with these people who comment . ‘Role model family for all of the UK ‘ really , don’t most families actually work for a living ? Not sit on IG scrounging ? Then there is the guy offering them free shutters , pathetic!!’

Also surprised someone has not made a non grovelling comment. Bet they get blocked if they try
Think you’ve put this on the wrong thread 🤣

• Haha

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
says it all

Are u actually serious 😳😳 wtf no shame. It’s The fucking north coast not Ibiza. This family has no shame what so ever.
Calvin Klein bralette and white see through Calvin Klein knickers with a ridiculous white hat posing away on the sand while her son ran about by himself. Sorry pet mummy can't play with you she has to get her gash out for the gram

• Haha
  • Wow

emoot86

I actually think he might have a mild learning disability.
He read The Secret book and now thinks he’s a psychoanalyst 😂 him and LMD are to skincare what I am to brain surgery

My Sisters Closet seem to be doing a fundraiser with a brand NEW Chanel bag....better than giving away your used cast offs

• Haha

Sln92

The ma apparently cheated on the da years ago and they all disowned her for it. Think Victoria would still bothers with her.
Someone asked her about the ma on q&a stories ages ago, her reply was something like 'someday I will go there'
Like wtf.. who do you think you are? Lol are you writing a book about it?!
I find it funny.. do you remember Ciaran that lmd was with for years. She cheated on him. Like mother like daughter eh.
That makes so much sense now .. aye apparently it was the dad that told Ciaran she was sleeping around cause she brought the men back to the home house when ciaran was working away 🙄

• Wow

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
That Victoria one must never work either. Seems like she just lives off the back of Louise and has her daddy look after the wean. As much as I don’t like Louise at least she makes her own money, as well as Michaela and Melissa away doing their own thing and getting their degrees etc. Victoria seems to do fuck all and yet has all these luxe items to show for it...

Columbo

VIP Member
Well what was your point then? That she needs to grow up? In what sense?
Really? Unless your new to Louise you’ll know that she’s so selfish and full of her own importance that she couldn’t even follow social distancing rules for 5 minutes and when challenged on it by her followers replied saying “ssshhh”. Yeah she doesn’t need to grow up at all 🙄 not to mention the fact she likes a wee sniff of the white stuff.
Never did I mention anything to do with her taking precautions, don’t know how you got that from what I said. Simply said she would need to grow up ( and lay off the coke) before she has a child.

• Heart