Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Firsttimeposter

That whole event last night was a disgrace! Bperfect should come out and apologise and insist everyone who attended self isolate, although these blaggers are a law onto themselves so I doubt they will.
Also Louise’s outfit last night did nothing for her. I don’t care what size she is whether she’s up or down weight, god knows I’m a serial yo yo dieter and I don’t throw stones, but that did not suit her and the print was awful!

Reactions: 7

Stress Ball

I wonder was it on good terms or will he spill the beans on her? Maybe hes disgusted at her too? And his family? Tampax andy makes me cringe so much, the chin dip, the rise, the “look folks” the rise....a dose of shite. See his story earlier about him fallin off his bike wen he was 5 and gettin back onto it because he would “nat give app”, aye andy, like every other 5 year old did? Fell n got up again! Shut up ye dick. Him n lmd r perfect for each other. 2 knobs together
I actually think he might have a mild learning disability.

• Haha

Ohemgeedee

The thing that winds me up the most.....bprefect will for sure release a statement to say they ‘never could have anticipated the crowd’ and how it was out of their control etc etc in their own own defense.
the event shouldn’t have been going ahead to start with, but even so- there are & should have been ways to ensure they were socially distanced.
Disgusting and an insult to those who stick by the rules & Nhs staff. We can’t go for dinner with our mates or mix at a table, But these dickheads can squeeze into a shop with no masks, encourage hundreds of young people together, squeeze into a small venue at mixed tables, drink together and hug. Won’t be buying any of the products nor anything else pushed by these guys ever ever ever

Base2019

VIP Member
I don’t feel bad for Brendan at all... he is only apologetic now that he has seen the reaction from the public. He has made his money from last night and is only sorry now about his reputation... it’s a bit late!

GossipgirlBs

I dont like to slag people and I love when people get their teeth done but if they get them in the absolutely perfect style...why dont they get the bottom set done too coz u see such a difference and makes the top looks extra fake 🙈
Tbh i dont even care about her teeth, but the fact she claims to be such an ‘honest’ influencer and wouldnt ever sell her followers something that she didn’t think was good herself, to then advertise teeth whitening products on her PORCELAIN teeth baffles me

Sshhimnothere

She thinking she was the queen walking down the middle of the road waving to everyone dressed in a pair of curtains, look at me, look at me, do u know who I am, I was embarrassed for her what a dose of a woman
I didnt see that at all when watching the videos, I seen her as looking very embarrassed and out of her comfort zone, if she could of jumped head 1st into her handbag I think she would of. I didnt see a confident successful business woman, which imo is a shame as she seems that she is successful to be fair and is doing well for herself. I'd rather see her holding her head up with a 'this is me' attitude but she is the only reason she can't as she edits herself so much and isn't 'real' to her followers. Pity ...

Fgiw

Chatty Member
The dad is called Tiernan he seems a nice fella quite quiet

Genuine question to anyone who has been following Hollie Campbell a long time (cause I’ve been following about a week🤣) is she trans?
We need a thread on hollie-looks like a trans all the time!

• Haha

Twinkle Toes 11

I actually can’t wait to see the holy state of her tomorrow at this Bperfect event. I bet she’s all over Emma Kearney so she can pretend to be all pally pally just for a few likes
Had anyone seen the stories
Louise not wearing a mask around the store and Victoria with her tit out
They do themselves no favours

• Haha

Wonderwall

Louise visiting her 85 yr old granda but keeping 2 metres away? Is this actually ok??I haven't seen my parents now since lockdown started-from 2 metres away from them or even set foot in the house/garden. Just Skype calls. But Tiffany Brien was at her parents house too last night but in their garden..so is this allowed and I have been taking the measures too literally??

• Angry

Irishgal80

LMDs LIVE ... she spends the first 5 mins convincing us how BUSY she is and how many accounts she has and then she moans about all the hate and how bitter people are 🤣🤣 Can’t reply to your followers but you can catch up here Lou! Hi Louise 👋👋👋👋 ps stay the f*ck at home.

Playit90

Just sent lmd a message about “Instagram posts not reaching an audience”
I said
“I think love you’ve fucked yourself up, everyone is sick of you an you really proved yourself from the lockdown in April an how you thought u were a above the law, everyone has worked you out, an are tired of you, that your day of the Northern Ireland social media queen is over, an that’s it’s funny how Emma Kearney doesn’t have that problem of getting likes, shows it all”
So I am awaiting a reply 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

parmavioletx

Yep. A girl I know had her booked for her wedding. She cancelled 2 weeks before, ended up plastering all over social media that she was in Marbella at the time of her wedding. Shows where her priorities are. I really do hope people start to realise what she's really like.
This happened to a friend of mine also! And she asked her had she any deals for large bridal parties cause she had something like 10 bridesmaids and Louise replied a very cheeky message about how she doesn’t work for free and she’s very well known now so people are prepared to pay good money for her to do their makeup🤣🤣 (suppose she has to find the money for the white stuff somewhere 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Columbo

VIP Member
The dope strikes again, curling her sister’s hair 🙄 why don’t you stick your LV bag up your ass Lou you hypocritical fool 🙈

• Angry

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Google his first name and the word rape .. the article explains about a rape by 2 boys aged 16 & 17, 10yrs ago, in Warrenpoint. You won’t see his name specifically as he must have been the 16yr old and his name was withheld .. now let’s please drop the Hollie chat before this gets closed down - that would be zero craic

PrincessBaskin

I really don’t like her style she is a constant yap a bore and does she actually do that for a living? I only recently followed her
I stopped following her. The fashion hauls and the constant plugging of fast fashion brands were enough to put me off.
This is entirely my own view but she comes across as loving be pregnant more than being a parent. That could just be the aesthetic of her profile because she does a million maternity photoshoots a week.

Playit90

LMD showing off her jewellery collection 😂

trying to be Kim kardasian lol
(I sense a fake robbery gonna happen 😂)

• Haha