Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Columbo

VIP Member
Lmd was asked by Lidl ni to help promote the new store opening in magherafelt when it re opened. Along with Rachel shivers, Rachel agreed because she genuinely shopped there anyway, so it worked both ways, lmd asked for £700 to do an initial post and the money for every post after that, along with all the free food and stuff she would have been getting. Lidl refused the her offer because well she’s a greedy bitch 😂
Who does this A-hole think she is? 🙈 I seen Rachel turned down a belle & beau PR package the other day because she said she knew how hard businesses have been hit by lockdown but gave them a great shoutout instead. I’ve always liked her but even more so after that. The same day Hollie was showing off the free jewellery belle & beau had sent her, she was never going to turn down a freebie!

Reactions: 9

parmavioletx

I say it cos he minds me so much of a man that walks the streets in my town. I dont know him but have got stopped and into a convo with him many a time. Unfortunately cos he keeps you talking ages. He is such a dose. Everyone avoids him. He gets on just like the malone ranger.
Unfortunately my friend used to go out with him (she has since wised up) and he’s always thought well of himself but my god he definitely wasn’t as irritating as he is now with this whole mindset shite. Anyone can read The Secret, that’s what he’s modelled this mind set plan on 😂😫 he just loves the sound of his own voice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Cynic123

I really can’t put into words how livid I am at these absolute imbeciles. Record number of Covid cases today in NI and a real chance of a circuit breaker lockdown, don’t these influencers realise that they ‘influence’ young peoples behaviours. The economic damage from businesses having to close, impact on peoples mental health from not seeing family and peoples physical health deteriorating from not having operations, seeking medical help, cancer referrals etc will be catastrophic for this country.

but sure what does that matter as long as some idiot can launch a shop full of shite in castle court and have an after party at a hotel.

I really hope that the businesses involved have been reported to the the health and safety executive. Also has anyone reported Ellie Kelly for failing to quarantine? What chance do we have of getting through this when these influencers can act irresponsibly and illegally without any consequences 🤯

• Heart

Sshhimnothere

And your mouth is possibly sore from them great big teeth you have! My jaws feel sore even looking at them 😁 how come you talked about teeth this morning but totally missed talking apart the fact yours are fake?

• Haha

Eyeswideopened

Did she seriously just admit she wears the same pjs everynight and only washes them once a week 🤢🤢🤢🤢 thats disgusting!!! Sweat and god knows what else

• Haha
  • Sick

Queenb123

I see she’s made her profile private again. What did she put up about social workers?
Slandering social workers. What I make of it is they want custody of her boyfriends brother. No wonder it’s been declined considering he IS A CONVICTED RAPIST. CONVICTED being the main term here. I will not stay quiet about this, she is a horrible human being that does not deserve any support. Shame on her and her family

Wonderwall

It's all so so so cringe

Apparently it was some special shopping night tonight in Castle Court too. Dunno which bright spark thought to put the 2 things on together on the same night in the middle of a pandemic.. and CMB at it too and her with a high risk child. Crazy

Mag83

Claire is too much to handle I uNfollowed almost right way 🙈😂 Too Many bum Lickers on this thread! Embarrassing to see🙈 Do they not see what we all see?Hols in particular tags Louise Lots + any one else she Has got a quick pic wit before Is shared at any opportunity. She had never ever really mentioned just Julie Before I don’t think + Suddenly made a big deal for Julie on her pregnancy! If you have a large following she will be running after you embarrassingly. She can’t help herself.You think someome belonging to her woukd tell her like! Even coaching her da to say lou was his fave +all like that’s the 1 time she been in her house probly or 1 of only a couple times I guess. I’ve never seen it before anyway n we def would see if they were But To be fair I don’t know too much So I could be wrong Cos I flick in n out as she too boring same thing all time.i liked her more before the new guy came along she lost her personality or something can’t put my finger on it.I like oh so femme and I prefer smaller accounts sometimes they make more effort! Mrs house proud anyone like her? I do even though I still haven’t moved out ever or decorated 😂
mrs house proud has her own thread..I suggest you have a read and then make your mind up. She’s a complete scam artist with regards to competitions and fundraising events. A google search of her full name shows she shop lifted on numerous occasions in her home town and was taken to court after repeat offences. It was over 6 years ago...but still relevant if you put yourself out there for all the world to see and backs up her dodgy fundraising efforts etc.

• Wow

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Did yous see there Victoria reposted some wee girl saying "nicest humans" but the video Victoria is just walking past didn't look up from her phone once... ha ha ha I doubt she meant you self absorbed air head

• Haha

Columbo

VIP Member
The new man is still on the go, well was during lockdown as my friend spotted them in mcds together.

Rumour had it, Louise and neil were in trouble with money and a court case is looming...
What??? 😮 I think I speak for everyone when I say we need more info please 🙈😂

• Haha

emoot86

Seen her driving through ballymena as i left work earlier!! Can spot the karteashian number plate a mile away 😂
Full on chav with a wee bit of cash.

do love island take contestants with children? If they do how long will it be until VMD tries to get on the show 😂

• Haha

Wonderwall

If you are showcasing a shopping centre and going into multiple shops at least try and make sure the people you are shopping with are wearing a mask. Louise was cute enough not to show her face but it didn't sound like when she was speaking that she was wearing one either.

NoseySue

The online course just screams ‘I need to make money’.
Yes definitely, how to monetize my Instagram following more than I'm alreasy doing!! £20.....desperado. If she was the saint shes pretending to be she would be offering it for free. Clearly not making the £££ she needs to cover her range ro. Anyone who takes it up is daft as a brush. Go watch millions of free YouTube tutorials with people who don't look like a rupaul protégé. Whats the bets all the must have products and tools will be ones she is getting commission off or selling herself. Also linda stinsons post 'supporting local businesses' didn't happen to mention she is an investor in most of them. Why must people be so sneaky.