LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t like to comment on anyone’s weight or appearance as I have my own insecurities. But people like her are those who make us self conscious, her photos are clearly photoshopped? I didn’t believe this was her when I seen this picture

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I really don’t like to comment on anyone’s weight or appearance as I have my own insecurities. But people like her are those who make us self conscious, her photos are clearly photoshopped? I didn’t believe this was her when I seen this picture
That’s actually a flattering picture or her compared to some I have seen. I’ve seen her in real life and she looks like a different person to her “online persona”

Reactions: 2
Nothing wrong with her body but she needs to stop pretending to be someone she isn't, she should own those curves and be proud

Reactions: 5

Having her personal info shared. Is this for real 😳 she share her personal info, her family, her whole life .. some info way too much ! Who is this guy never heard of him, a little bit of publicity attention for him though

Attachments

Can I ask as anyone tried her setting spray? Is it any good or is it cheaply crap like a lot of sosues stuff

Can I ask as anyone tried her setting spray? Is it any good or is it cheaply crap like a lot of sosues stuff
In all honesty they are all the same, if you have a good base eg washed, moisturised, primed face and using the correct foundation etc for your skin type then anything will work to set it. All these must have products are just money tactics .. I see no difference in a primark primer water/setting spray to lmds when I have taken the above steps

I actually love her setting spray and I’ve tried them all and it’s the only one that keeps my make up on my face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d rather give Urban Decay my money - can’t beat their all nighter setting spray

Reactions: 7
In all honesty they are all the same, if you have a good base eg washed, moisturised, primed face and using the correct foundation etc for your skin type then anything will work to set it. All these must have products are just money tactics .. I see no difference in a primark primer water/setting spray to lmds when I have taken the above steps
I agree. What did we all do without setting spray became a thing? 🤷🏻‍♀️ All LMD’s products come from China, made for next to nothing and probably makes a massive profit.

Reactions: 5
Was just about to say the same thing. Look at the seat belt around his neck 😠 if they were in an accident that child could lose his head. Wtf are they thinking? If I was Victoria I'd be losing my tit over that.
I’d say Victoria is in the back seat beside him .. she seems like a pure empty head .. plus in Victoria’s story she’s out for dinner with the wean and the daddy so I’d bet me house she’s in the back there

I’d say Victoria is in the back seat beside him .. she seems like a pure empty head .. plus in Victoria’s story she’s out for dinner with the wean and the daddy so I’d bet me house she’s in the back there
Aw ffs that's even worse 🙈 imagine being happy enough for your toddler to be in the backseat of a car with no carseat. Dangerously stupid.

Does anyone else think she comes on every other day to do the exact same makeup tutorial ... so dull

Reactions: 7
I’m all for supporting Irish business but that brand she’s advertising is everywhere. And no harm how the feck do they fit her 🙈 I’m a curvy girl myself and wouldn’t even dream of trying them on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.