LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a weirdo! 😂

I thought that too! I wouldn’t take them if I was given them for free. Her sense of style is so rare!

Those trainers 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wow , I always thought she was tall and slim , now not saying anything wrong with been a bit larger, would love to be slimmer and taller myself , . Why does she hide her shape size. All you really see is her Caked made up face and hair extensions on Insta. Embrace your shape/body stop trying to hide it. Everyone that knows her will know what her real size is , camera does not lie, . Then trainers are hideous, basically she just been materialistic, showing followers ‘oh look I can afford hideous £800 or whatever they cost trainers ,. No amount of high end items including the LV bags etc, will make you slimmer , taller . Bet she was furious at that photo .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So have I picked this up right
Ampx and lmd happen to be staying in the same hotel this weekend?? Wonder who copied who lol

Reactions: 3
So why is she not showing the boyfriend all of a sudden? No point being all coy now when you used to have him plastered everywhere 🤔 unless it's no longer Neil and there's someone new?

Reactions: 3
So why is she not showing the boyfriend all of a sudden? No point being all coy now when you used to have him plastered everywhere 🤔 unless it's no longer Neil and there's someone new?
More than likely it’s someone new

Reactions: 1
More than likely it’s someone new
Guys let's not comment on her love life, thats what she wants 🤣🤣 keeping him private doesn't work when he was all over her snaps beforehand. Its just weird she's hiding him and cringey. I coudlnt care if it is him or it isn't, how she keeps a man, i dont know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One is the filtered and doctored pic she put on her insta and the others are Brendans. They are weeks apart and in the same dress.
I really just think it’s angles .. every woman when they sit down and sit forward like that would look bigger in a floaty dress..

Reactions: 1
I really just think it’s angles .. every woman when they sit down and sit forward like that would look bigger in a floaty dress..
Standing up in that shot, that dress was not the most flattering style for her height and shape, she seems to avoid full shots not unless holding something in front of her. Camera angles can sometimes make you look larger or smaller, but I don’t think it shortens or increases leg length unless photoshopped. Them ridiculous trainers do nothing to flatter the leg, and the price of them. RmcGorry was wearing a similar style from Penny’s/Primark €18 they actually looked better, more stylish than those €700/800 designer ones... Why does she not embrace her size, not hide it? nothing wrong with been shorter and been size 14/16 so many flattering styles out there . She is missing a trick really, would probable even get free clothes sent to her.

Reactions: 5
Why are people so far up her ass😂 I honestly can’t understand why they like her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.