LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now saying that it’s only started from she started using hand sanitizer 😒 so now she’s one of those who isn’t gonna use it.
swear as someone who works in healthcare and has eczema from head to toe.... please just use the fecking thing! We can’t be having another big spread of this virus.
does she not get that young ones and maybe older ones will see her saying this and follow her lead 🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
From the moment the wee girl was born she's complained about her. Always yapping she had no time to herself or complaining when she cried. Honestly it was non stop. I used to love her before that and i unfollowed by the time the baby was even 3 months old.
Is there a thread for oh so femme (Ashlee)?
See she went mad when someone messaged her telling her to stop complaining

Reactions: 5
I really don’t like her style she is a constant yap a bore and does she actually do that for a living? I only recently followed her
I stopped following her. The fashion hauls and the constant plugging of fast fashion brands were enough to put me off.
This is entirely my own view but she comes across as loving be pregnant more than being a parent. That could just be the aesthetic of her profile because she does a million maternity photoshoots a week.

Reactions: 6
i like Ashlee, have met her a few times through work. She is very professional and puts a lot of effort into her content with brands etc.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what’s wrong with lmd eyes
She thinks hand sanitiser was irritating them so says she has stopped using it. 🙄 Anyone else think she has totally sold her soul to the devil with her greed. It’s so unethical that she manipulates her followers with these ads she does. Sick of seeing #ad #gifted #ba Makes me sick how people become consumed with greed. She is not showing people a fancy mop or telling us about her 20% code because she wants to see us grab a bargain, she is making money out of all of us. 🤮

I stopped following her. The fashion hauls and the constant plugging of fast fashion brands were enough to put me off.
This is entirely my own view but she comes across as loving be pregnant more than being a parent. That could just be the aesthetic of her profile because she does a million maternity photoshoots a week.
Is LMD preggers?

Reactions: 2
She thinks hand sanitiser was irritating them so says she has stopped using it. 🙄 Anyone else think she has totally sold her soul to the devil with her greed. It’s so unethical that she manipulates her followers with these ads she does. Sick of seeing #ad #gifted #ba Makes me sick how people become consumed with greed. She is not showing people a fancy mop or telling us about her 20% code because she wants to see us grab a bargain, she is making money out of all of us. 🤮

Is LMD preggers?
No oh so femme is pregnant

I really don’t like her style she is a constant yap a bore and does she actually do that for a living? I only recently followed her
I’m not liking her style either
She’s always wearing baggy on top and baggy on bottom
It looks like her little girl rules the roost
Dear help her when baby 2 arrives

Reactions: 4
Louise being all this morning like “going to my friends granny’s funeral 😢 but anyway this is how I do my eyebrows ✌🏼

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Louise being all this morning like “going to my friends granny’s funeral 😢 but anyway this is how I do my eyebrows ✌🏼
that's the inability to show compassion for anyone else - classic Narc. she'll realise the inappropriateness of this when her own granny or granda die.

Seriously Louise. Don't know if you read in here or not!!!! I don't care I want people to see this. If I messaged you privately you probably wouldn't read it or block me.

Your post slating care staff in nursing homes. HOW DARE YOU! before you go on to your huge platform and slander the care industry please find out the facts! A poorly written message from quiet an illiterate individual doesn't give you the right to publicly criticise nursing homes. Did you actually ask what this person was referring to? If they were genuine I'm sure they would know how to follow proper procedures and report complaints or concerns or whistle blowing. The rqia, NMC and niscc are there to ensure standards ect. Advise people correctly! Don't witch on insta! But then again it's probably something you know absolutely nothing about.

Let me remind you that some of these individuals whom work in nursing homes are employed by the NHS .... Remember raffling your used unwanted Louis Vuitton??? Yea!? For the NHS right?

Abuse can happen in all sectors and must be dealt with correctly. Care staff and nursing staff are worth Their weight in gold. regardless if the message you received from a follower is true or accurate, you have just tarred all nursing homes with the same brush. These people work in an overstretched sector. They are over worked and under paid yet you think you can be the voice for them. Fill the air between you ears with facts and knowledge before using your Instagram to spout rubbish! Telling people to get in touch with you if they experience something similar. why??? What can you possibly do? Apart from yap on sm and get some much needed content. My suggestion to you is if someone does reach out about abuse.... talk to them and ensure they have followed the right channels. That how change happens.

You should apologise to all the nursing home staff who follow you. Before you call me a troll! I have never said anything bad about you on here.

Sorry for the rant people

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Seriously Louise. Don't know if you read in here or not!!!! I don't care I want people to see this. If I messaged you privately you probably wouldn't read it or block me.

Your post slating care staff in nursing homes. HOW DARE YOU! before you go on to your huge platform and slander the care industry please find out the facts! A poorly written message from quiet an illiterate individual doesn't give you the right to publicly criticise nursing homes. Did you actually ask what this person was referring to? If they were genuine I'm sure they would know how to follow proper procedures and report complaints or concerns or whistle blowing. The rqia, NMC and niscc are there to ensure standards ect. Advise people correctly! Don't witch on insta! But then again it's probably something you know absolutely nothing about.

Let me remind you that some of these individuals whom work in nursing homes are employed by the NHS .... Remember raffling your used unwanted Louis Vuitton??? Yea!? For the NHS right?

Abuse can happen in all sectors and must be dealt with correctly. Care staff and nursing staff are worth Their weight in gold. regardless if the message you received from a follower is true or accurate, you have just tarred all nursing homes with the same brush. These people work in an overstretched sector. They are over worked and under paid yet you think you can be the voice for them. Fill the air between you ears with facts and knowledge before using your Instagram to spout rubbish! Telling people to get in touch with you if they experience something similar. why??? What can you possibly do? Apart from yap on sm and get some much needed content. My suggestion to you is if someone does reach out about abuse.... talk to them and ensure they have followed the right channels. That how change happens.

You should apologise to all the nursing home staff who follow you. Before you call me a troll! I have never said anything bad about you on here.

Sorry for the rant people
What I don’t understand is why she feels the need to comment on something she has clue about lol... she’s a makeup page not watchdog lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What I don’t understand is why she feels the need to comment on something she has clue about lol... she’s a makeup page not watchdog lol.
It really infuriated me! The same with her sharing the post with your man crying about child visitation. Yes I know child visitation cases are complex and messy and maybe he's a genuine guy... Then again maybe he's not and there she is sharing it saying how awful it is. Ya don't know the full story love! Maybe the mother of the child or the child don't want their dirty laundry aired on the lmd channel 🙄 The post about nursing homes just tipped me over the edge. I needed to vent lol 🤣

It really infuriated me! The same with her sharing the post with your man crying about child visitation. Yes I know child visitation cases are complex and messy and maybe he's a genuine guy... Then again maybe he's not and there she is sharing it saying how awful it is. Ya don't know the full story love! Maybe the mother of the child or the child don't want their dirty laundry aired on the lmd channel 🙄 The post about nursing homes just tipped me over the edge. I needed to vent lol 🤣
Yeh completely fair. She’s so self righteous that she thinks she has the right to broadcast information and that she is in the right. She’s an absolute dose I don’t know how people like her

Reactions: 4
That Victoria one must never work either. Seems like she just lives off the back of Louise and has her daddy look after the wean. As much as I don’t like Louise at least she makes her own money, as well as Michaela and Melissa away doing their own thing and getting their degrees etc. Victoria seems to do duck all and yet has all these luxe items to show for it...

Reactions: 8
That Victoria one must never work either. Seems like she just lives off the back of Louise and has her daddy look after the wean. As much as I don’t like Louise at least she makes her own money, as well as Michaela and Melissa away doing their own thing and getting their degrees etc. Victoria seems to do duck all and yet has all these luxe items to show for it...
I’d say she shags for a living

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.