LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fits right in. Also the strategically placed coat...🙈 she’s a big girl, why she trying to hide it?! If she had brains she could be cashing in on plus size clothing.
Jesus I didn’t even clock that was her!!!!!!! It’s an actual different person 🤯

I used to be a big supporter of LMD back in the day before the whole calendar stunt, think its great shes making something of herself ect but that photoshoot made me feel so bad for her.
Is brendan taking the piss or what?
Fatima and polly are on a whole different level from her, she was definitely sidelined

Reactions: 6
I used to be a big supporter of LMD back in the day before the whole calendar stunt, think its great shes making something of herself ect but that photoshoot made me feel so bad for her.
Fatima and polly are on a whole different level from her, she was definitely sidelined
The whole shoot is cringe! Z list social media influencers in a strip club..😖

Reactions: 3
Same - I reckon Brendan has played a blinder. Definitely not a friend of LMD. He’s made her look like a complete eejit 😅

Reactions: 3
Is it a collab with lmd or why is she even there?
Must be another collab. I noticed she didnt share the bad pic of her from today on her insta 😂😂 just watched brendans stories, lmd looks like the odd one out 🙈 she just dosnt fit in with them all

Reactions: 6
Love a good aul scolding and rant on here but I personally think there is no need to make remarks like "miss piggy" about a very young girl.

There's a lot we can say put to get so personal it's low.

The girl is really loud and not my cup of tea but jesus talk about cut throat.
Hello Louise how are you? did you enjoy today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love a good aul scolding and rant on here but I personally think there is no need to make remarks like "miss piggy" about a very young girl.

There's a lot we can say put to get so personal it's low.

The girl is really loud and not my cup of tea but jesus talk about cut throat.
You’re hardly on here spreading love and dishing out the compliments so you can’t really talk! 😂 In my opinion she looks like Miss Piggy with the lips and hair, if you don’t agree that’s your opinion, I don’t care. 🤷🏻‍♀️

They may be z lister insta influencers to us here but in England they're bigger than lou, i actually like fatima she's a breath of fresh air
I’m not talking about Fatima.

The ankle straps of her sandal mustn’t fit
Noticed that too

Noticed that too. Looked at some of her comments and likes. Talk about pot and kettle... 🤔 😂
Must have been that time of the month and she wanted a good old contradicting nag, maybe she should become an influencer 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Good evening my fellow tattle bastards. I just got a text from Tampax to say he’s offering 20% off his meals.... No doubt louise the big ‘ba’ hasn’t been drumming up much sales for him this weather.

Awk poor pet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened with the calendar?

Louise love you need to wash your mask after every use. The state of it 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.