LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Victoria one must never work either. Seems like she just lives off the back of Louise and has her daddy look after the wean. As much as I don’t like Louise at least she makes her own money, as well as Michaela and Melissa away doing their own thing and getting their degrees etc. Victoria seems to do duck all and yet has all these luxe items to show for it...
Rumour has it that she’s on Only Fans. Don’t know if that’s true or not. What irritates me is that she puts her son in a nursery/crèche and runs the country drinking coffee and getting treatments done.

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice the sisters all promote different tan brands
All in it for the money

Rumour has it that she’s on Only Fans. Don’t know if that’s true or not. What irritates me is that she puts her son in a nursery/crèche and runs the country drinking coffee and getting treatments done.
Ohhh this would make sense, she probably does. How else does she afford it? Poor child's benefit money goes on her getting eyelashes done

Reactions: 5
She hardly ever has that poor wee child by the looks of it, she seems to be only interested in looking good and posing than spending time with her son, they grow up fast she should be doing more things with him

Reactions: 3
That Victoria one must never work either. Seems like she just lives off the back of Louise and has her daddy look after the wean. As much as I don’t like Louise at least she makes her own money, as well as Michaela and Melissa away doing their own thing and getting their degrees etc. Victoria seems to do duck all and yet has all these luxe items to show for it...
She once had a job as a dental nurse and was sacked as she was for “f*** all”.

Reactions: 2
Have to jump in here but so what if she does have an OF account? So many girls making money these days off them why not cash in? And as for her little boy she doesn’t have to be home 24/7 with him to be a good mum, crèche is good for kids. Who’s to say she doesn’t have him with her when drinking coffee? This is an LMD thread, it can be shut down for talking about someone else whether it’s her sister or not

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have to jump in here but so what if she does have an OF account? So many girls making money these days off them why not cash in? And as for her little boy she doesn’t have to be home 24/7 with him to be a good mum, crèche is good for kids. Who’s to say she doesn’t have him with her when drinking coffee? This is an LMD thread, it can be shut down for talking about someone else whether it’s her sister or not
This is deffo Victoria 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is deffo Victoria 😂😂😂
Hahahaha wise up naw I’m defo not if you look above in previous comments I’ve my fair share of opinions on lmd herself .. just because I see nothing wrong with being on only fans doesn’t mean I’m Victoria.. I’m a mum who lets her 2 waines go to crèche so I must be as bad as her then? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Hi Victoria just reported you to ASA for a clear breach of their guidelines. Maybe your big sis could tell you what they are as it was me who reported her this time last year and then she received her warning. Victoria needs her own thread.

Is there a reason why these two freeloaders don't use Ursuala Madden to get their hair done?? She is local to them and her colors are fantastic, you would think as they know her they would show support. Must be because she doesn't give it to them for free, they expect everything for free yet give nothing away, do you ever hear of anyone having a discount code for the LMD salon? Absolute sprongers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hi Victoria just reported you to ASA for a clear breach of their guidelines. Maybe your big sis could tell you what they are as it was me who reported her this time last year and then she received her warning. Victoria needs her own thread.

Is there a reason why these two freeloaders don't use Ursuala Madden to get their hair done?? She is local to them and her colors are fantastic, you would think as they know her they would show support. Must be because she doesn't give it to them for free, they expect everything for free yet give nothing away, do you ever hear of anyone having a discount code for the LMD salon? Absolute sprongers.
Was this in relation to the hair dresses or the tan ? Or have a missed any other because she’s always at it. 🙈😂

Thought she was going to eat the spoon and all this morning. Slabbers of her eating a bit fruit and yoghurt. Biggest dose going.

Was this in relation to the hair dresses or the tan ? Or have a missed any other because she’s always at it. 🙈😂
It was the nail bar and the hairdresser. What teenager has £150 to spend on their hair, so it's their parents that have to pay it!! More fool them. She cant really appeal to anyone over 20, can she 🤔?

What happened? I must have missed it.... can u fill me in please ☺

What is wrong with these people who comment . ‘Role model family for all of the UK ‘ really , don’t most families actually work for a living ? Not sit on IG scrounging ? Then there is the guy offering them free shutters , pathetic!!’

What is wrong with these people who comment . ‘Role model family for all of the UK ‘ really , don’t most families actually work for a living ? Not sit on IG scrounging ? Then there is the guy offering them free shutters , pathetic!!’
Also surprised someone has not made a non grovelling comment. Bet they get blocked if they try

Attachments

Also surprised someone has not made a non grovelling comment. Bet they get blocked if they try
Think you’ve put this on the wrong thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.