LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit far in my opinion, she’s great crack and doesn’t take things too serious. She shows the real side
Everyone entitled to an opinion she isn’t everyone cup of tea definitely isn’t mine I can’t watch her or listen to her I could say worse but I won’t

Reactions: 2
Everyone entitled to an opinion she isn’t everyone cup of tea definitely isn’t mine I can’t watch her or listen to her I could say worse but I won’t
And I’m entitled to mine which I have given 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think she’s a lovely girl and have been to her a few times, very forward and brutally honest

Content at an all time low when she decides to do a poll on “tampons or pads” 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Got to agree I’ve watched a few of her tick toks as well!! that laugh 🤭 Cringe 😬 anyhow she’s only young so good luck to her in the industry

Reactions: 1
Who would spend £700 on those rotten looking trainers? 🤮
She must still be raking in the money.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Victoria hang off the back of Louise everywhere she goes and who looks after her wee boy??
I know, she lives the lifestyle of such a wannabe influencer. Think she forgets she has a child half the time. Think her da plays a hand at half raring him if I'm honest

Who would spend £700 on those rotten looking trainers? 🤮
She must still be raking in the money.
I've nicer looking platforms from primark- £16 🤣👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Look at Bperfect Brendans insta stories, Louise definitely photoshops all her pictures
Does anyone remember Audrina Patrridge from The Hills ?? She was unflatteringly enough called Ceiling Eyes coz she just looked like a pure empty head .. LMD gives me the same vibes .. must see can I find a pic

Does anyone remember Audrina Patrridge from The Hills ?? She was unflatteringly enough called Ceiling Eyes coz she just looked like a pure empty head .. LMD gives me the same vibes .. must see can I find a pic

Attachments

• Haha
You’re right! “The lights are on but there’s no one home” springs to mind 🙈

These stories are hilarious. She just looks like a big, clumsy, awkward looking dose!

• Haha
Bperfects grid post ??? What the hell she looks completely different, I’m not saying she looks bad in any way but she shouldn’t be pretending to look like something she isn’t if I seen her on the street I don’t think I’d know her and she has the make up on and all just not the usual filters obviously, we all like to make ourselves look better but holy god that’s a lot different or maybe it’s just me 😂

Bperfects grid post ??? What the hell she looks completely different, I’m not saying she looks bad in any way but she shouldn’t be pretending to look like something she isn’t if I seen her on the street I don’t think I’d know her and she has the make up on and all just not the usual filters obviously, we all like to make ourselves look better but holy god that’s a lot different or maybe it’s just me 😂
I think it's just a bad photo. It looks like they were focusing on another camera and shes just been snapped from a bad angle. It happens to the best of us lol.
She looks totally different on her stories but then the angle and lighting is more flattering

Anyone else think it’s funny the photo shoot is with a load of drag queens and then just Louise thrown in lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.