LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s hard pushed for content tonight!! 🤭
Anyone else think she knows she’s on the downhill slope reminiscing there tonight about the old snapchat days when she was getting more popular. I think she’s trying to be nostalgic to win some people over again

Anyone else think she knows she’s on the downhill slope reminiscing there tonight about the old snapchat days when she was getting more popular. I think she’s trying to be nostalgic to win some people over again
And also not to like defend Gerry lavs cause I cannot stand the sight of him but is what she’s doing there tonight not kind of what he does

Reactions: 1
And also not to like defend Gerry lavs cause I cannot stand the sight of him but is what she’s doing there tonight not kind of what he does
[/QUOTE]
Used to love Gerry Lavs before he was all teeth whitening and iconic bronze! Was sooo funny but has completely lost his personality.

Reactions: 7
I t thy ought that was a complete gerry lavz rip of. Specially doing it in a Wednesday when that was his thing. She’s so irrelevant now. Not likeable anymore.

😂😂 noticed that too.

Gerry been very quite. No stories no posts nothing. Came on done 1 polished London ad then away again.
Not like him to be so quiet

She’s hard pushed for content tonight!! 🤭
Just talks utter nonsense! Love how she hides her body and just shows her face like she used to. When she had lost all the weight, she couldn’t get enough of getting her gym selfies on

Reactions: 2
Who was it praising Emma Kearney that thing must pick n choose her clientele she says message the business page done that left on read she won’t get far with that carry on

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Who was it praising Emma Kearney that thing must pick n choose her clientele she says message the business page done that left on read she won’t get far with that carry on
She’s also just promoting everything she gets sent now. All the usual bperfect voduz etc, i thought when she started she would be transparent about everything but looks like she’s the same as the rest

Reactions: 4
She’s also just promoting everything she gets sent now. All the usual bperfect voduz etc, i thought when she started she would be transparent about everything but looks like she’s the same as the rest
I expect it from all Lmd and the like but she should make her own name

I’ve just looked up this girl Emma Kearney!! What is everyone’s obsession with her? She looks like Miss Piggy with the yellow hair and massive lips. Wouldn’t let her anywhere near my face

No offence to travellers but she looks and sounds like a Gypsy. Don’t get the appeal 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just looked up this girl Emma Kearney!! What is everyone’s obsession with her? She looks like Miss Piggy with the yellow hair and massive lips. Wouldn’t let her anywhere near my face

No offence to travellers but she looks and sounds like a Gypsy. Don’t get the appeal 🤷🏻‍♀️
I followed her to see what the fuss was about unfollowed straight after! What a dose!

Reactions: 7
What’s that about? Lol
We were discussing her height here a few pages back (in relation to her weight / clothes size) and she came in her stories & said that she’s 5ft 3. She obviously reads here and just wanted to clarify for us lol.

Reactions: 2
Awk naw she's while funny, she reminds me of a sketch taking the hand out of all other MUAs
She’s a dose everything about her annoys me wouldn’t pay her to do my makeup either she thinks she is funny but there was an event she was making a deal of social distancing but she another I don’t see sticking to it either out every weekend shouting and spraying Her germs everywhere enough of her

She’s a dose everything about her annoys me wouldn’t pay her to do my makeup either she thinks she is funny but there was an event she was making a deal of social distancing but she another I don’t see sticking to it either out every weekend shouting and spraying Her germs everywhere enough of her

Bit far in my opinion, she’s great crack and doesn’t take things too serious. She shows the real side

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.