LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing wrong with her body other size, she should just own it and not filter herself beyond recognition
Exactly. Nothing wrong with her as she is but she's clearly not happy with herself if she's photoshopping her pics. Most of us struggle with our weight at some stage in our lives, how much more relatable could she be if she talked about it but no it's all smoke and mirrors with LMD.

Reactions: 6
Very true. I seen her in Ballymena recently and she’s definitely around a size 18. She edits her photos to look a hell of a lot smaller.
I’d say she’s closer to a 14 but because she’s only like 5ft it’s not the same as someone at 5’6 . However she’s lost a fair bit but not with surgery. I absolutely agree too much photoshopped and it’s a pity she could be an ambassador for ‘normal sized’ girls.

Reactions: 2
I’d say she’s closer to a 14 but because she’s only like 5ft it’s not the same as someone at 5’6 . However she’s lost a fair bit but not with surgery. I absolutely agree too much photoshopped and it’s a pity she could be an ambassador for ‘normal sized’ girls.
Is she only 5ft? I thought she was tall looking at her pics

Is she only 5ft? I thought she was tall looking at her pics
Agree I am 5ft 6 and am a lot bigger than I actually look, I have a friend who is 5 ft and looks bigger than me at at a size 12

Completely agree , I’m 5ft 3 and size 14 I have really big hips but if I’m wearing a dress I look smaller, if I wear jeans I’m like a wide load 😂Sometimes I wish my body was different other days I just want to enjoy my food so I don’t give a tit. I just feel her account is very false , show me someone who doesn’t feel the need to filter every pic , I know people you wouldn’t recognise from their Instagram pics, who do they think they kidding? Just look at the Khloe pic , it’s like cat fishing but with face tune and filters.

Completely agree , I’m 5ft 3 and size 14 I have really big hips but if I’m wearing a dress I look smaller, if I wear jeans I’m like a wide load 😂Sometimes I wish my body was different other days I just want to enjoy my food so I don’t give a tit. I just feel her account is very false , show me someone who doesn’t feel the need to filter every pic , I know people you wouldn’t recognise from their Instagram pics, who do they think they kidding? Just look at the Khloe pic , it’s like cat fishing but with face tune and filters.
I know and it’s quite funny as she’s happy to walk around no make up and is comfortable so no need for the filters at all.

Hi guys, LMD got caught sniffy sniffing in Ramore before and had to pay money so that she wasnt for getting arrested or her name in the papers hahahahaha
Who did she pay the hush money to then? She and her family are never out of the Ramore!

She’s definitely a lot taller than 5ft! I’m 5ft 3 and she done my make up before years ago. She was taller than me.

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely a lot taller than 5ft! I’m 5ft 3 and she done my make up before years ago. She was taller than me.
Probably in heels but she’s quite definitely under 5’2 in fact I think she answered that once in a q&a

Reactions: 1
How long do we all reckon till Emma Kearney over takes her on Insta. Shes miles ahead of LMD on tiktok. God Louise is bound to be ragin Emma came outta nowhere an took over. There is Emma with a great personality and openly slags herself off an equally calls herself sexy and shes not super skinny shes a great girl. Louise on the other hand is hiding her real size being fake. Shes just a bad person and someone nobody should look up too. I just wish Emma would cut all contact with LMD dont tag her in. Anything an if she sees her dont get anymore pics the sooner LMD leaves the limelight the better. Its happening fast though which is good. We are all fed up Louise. Ps i dont think there will be any more evenings with LMD now no1 is gonna pay to see her ever again. Its over. Xx

Reactions: 7
Yeah, she’s short but that has no bearing on her dress size, it just means she carries weight differently. I seen her recently and she is nowhere near a size 14 but she should own it and not be ashamed of it. It’s deceitful to her followers and being untrue to herself.

She shouldn’t have been so quick to sell all her size 16 clothes on Depop writing underneath them all “They’re too big now” 😂

• Haha
Is there a thread on andy RISE malone?i cannot cope with his stories 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there a thread on andy RISE malone?i cannot cope with his stories 🙈

There needs to be one for TAMPAX meals!

I unfollowed the big dose....

Did his multimillion pound deal in London ever materialise?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.