LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear Louise your last 2 posts haven’t received over a 1000 likes....
Tick toc....
Your social media time is near at a end....
Emma Kearney the new queen of social media

Reactions: 2
What a horrid person she is! Self live/adoration is so ugly! She deliberately posted these pics to wind some up. Playing song in the background ‘do you think I am beautiful ‘ or something similar. Beauty starts on the inside . Might look ok after ten ton of makeup and hair extensions, but get real live, you are no Maura Higgins, now that is one beautiful girl, fantastic figure, does not need make up to show it, You would never see her trying to wind followers upsilly person , Maura is so much more professional and younger .takes more than make up and designer bags to show class and beauty . It’s far from a classy bird you are.
As for these cheap designs , they look like Primark or market stall , mass produced in sweat shops

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What a horrid person she is! Self live/adoration is so ugly! She deliberately posted these pics to wind some up. Playing song in the background ‘do you think I am beautiful ‘ or something similar. Beauty starts on the inside . Might look ok after ten ton of makeup and hair extensions, but get real live, you are no Maura Higgins, now that is one beautiful girl, fantastic figure, does not need make up to show it, You would never see her trying to wind followers upsilly person , Maura is so much more professional and younger .takes more than make up and designer bags to show class and beauty . It’s far from a classy bird you are.
As for these cheap designs , they look like Primark or market stall , mass produced in sweat shops

Christ maura higgins is far from classy and everybit as fake as lmd. Nose lips teeth and hair

Reactions: 5
Only because she has been on a national tv show. I dont particularly like mh either. I wouldnt class her as pretty but yeah i agree prob better looking than lmd

Reactions: 1
She’s loving thee old photoshop in all of these. Again, three sizes smaller than she actually is. Does she forget that people see her in the real world and know she’s nowhere near a size 10/12. She’s about an 18 even with her weight loss!

She’s loving thee old photoshop in all of these. Again, three sizes smaller than she actually is. Does she forget that people see her in the real world and know she’s nowhere near a size 10/12. She’s about an 18 even with her weight loss!
Very true. I seen her in Ballymena recently and she’s definitely around a size 18. She edits her photos to look a hell of a lot smaller.

Reactions: 4
If she was a savvy business woman she would realise she could tap into the plus size market and make a killing if she owned her size instead of photoshopping.

Seen that post Victoria put up at the beach think someone on here mentioned seeing her that day whilst the wee lad was running around the place. Is that underwear? It doesn’t look like a swim suit

Seen that post Victoria put up at the beach think someone on here mentioned seeing her that day whilst the wee lad was running around the place. Is that underwear? It doesn’t look like a swim suit
It's underwear and she's been smoothed out down there like a bloody Barbie doll cause believe me her bits don't look like that in real like

• Haha
  • Sick
If she was a savvy business woman she would realise she could tap into the plus size market and make a killing if she owned her size instead of photoshopping.
Completely agree! It’s the pretence that gets to me! Own your curves and show people you’re not ashamed of your size.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Completely agree! It’s the pretence that gets to me! Own your curves and show people you’re not ashamed of your size.
This is why I unfollowed LMD it’s all so faked, everything has been filtered or changed so if she’s doing a make up look you’ll never achieve the end result because she filters it.

Hi guys, LMD got caught sniffy sniffing in Ramore before and had to pay money so that she wasnt for getting arrested or her name in the papers hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Hi guys, LMD got caught sniffy sniffing in Ramore before and had to pay money so that she wasnt for getting arrested or her name in the papers hahahahaha
Who exactly did she pay money too? So she wouldn’t have got arrested? The cops then? Bit far fetched to be fair 😂😂😂

• Haha
Very true. I seen her in Ballymena recently and she’s definitely around a size 18. She edits her photos to look a hell of a lot smaller.
I saw her (& her entourage) at James Smith last Christmas and was stunned when I saw her in real life?! 😳😳😳 She literally sashayed in and was raging when she saw it was first come first served for seating and she wasn't up front. Very few people seemed to recognise her and that didn't help her mood!😂 She kept looking round to see who was looking at her. I couldn't believe how and different she looked from her insta photos earlier that day, to how she looked in real life- maybe it's no wonder noone recognised her!😂

Reactions: 3
I saw her (& her entourage) at James Smith last Christmas and was stunned when I saw her in real life?! 😳😳😳 She literally sashayed in and was raging when she saw it was first come first served for seating and she wasn't up front. Very few people seemed to recognise her and that didn't help her mood!😂 She kept looking round to see who was looking at her. I couldn't believe how and different she looked from her insta photos earlier that day, to how she looked in real life- maybe it's no wonder noone recognised her!😂
There is nothing wrong with her body other size, she should just own it and not filter herself beyond recognition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.