LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hear her on tonight again saying her own name lmao I know it’s such a minor thing but it just screams narcissist to me hahah

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think Emma Kearney is gonna over take Louise in the next few months with followers?

I’m here for that can’t wait to see Louise being downgraded (hi Louise)

it’ll be interesting to see wat Louise is going to do to gain more followers quickly

And also Louise can’t even get more that 5k on likes now lol
An Emma’s last post has more than 12k likes

Reactions: 11
Of course it was gonna happen. Emma’s younger and down to earth. ( not that age should madder)

She’s a laugh doesn’t take life or herself to serious.
Hasn’t got a ego and hopefully it never starts.
People like people who are relatable. Not ones who look down their nose at you.

Reactions: 5
Of course it was gonna happen. Emma’s younger and down to earth. ( not that age should madder)

She’s a laugh doesn’t take life or herself to serious.
Hasn’t got a ego and hopefully it never starts.
People like people who are relatable. Not ones who look down their nose at you.
She is.. her laugh too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Emma is a breath of fresh air, has a laugh at herself and seems really down to earth. Noticed a while back she apologised for offence caused - no idea what it was about but thought she has to be the first one to say sorry and then move on. That gains respect not this world owes a favour attitude

Did yous hear her just then giving out saying masks should have been brought in a long time ago? Well most people who aren’t selfish assholes (like Louise) have been wearing one anyway. How’s she gonna sit there and say we should have been wearing them a long time ago when she wasn’t even wearing one in the shop. Rolled my eyes into oblivion there

Did yous hear her just then giving out saying masks should have been brought in a long time ago? Well most people who aren’t selfish assholes (like Louise) have been wearing one anyway. How’s she gonna sit there and say we should have been wearing them a long time ago when she wasn’t even wearing one in the shop. Rolled my eyes into oblivion there
Ps I would love to see wee Emma take over her, hope everything works out for that girl she is lovely And always puts a smile on my face

Ps I would love to see wee Emma take over her, hope everything works out for that girl she is lovely And always puts a smile on my face
I’m sorry but she annoys me with her laugh but fair play were it’s due she very talented and has it all going for her last time I got my makeup done in LMD I hated it didn’t feel comfortable in myself at all

Reactions: 1
So I was talking to such and such and they said 'Louise I will do that for you'... we know your bleeping name, im sure they didnt say your name, annoys the duck out of me

Reactions: 2
I see Louise is back to doctoring her pictures to make her three sizes smaller than she actually is. The green dress and her wonky legs with waves in them....OOOOOKKKAAAY

Reactions: 4
I think Emma is a breath of fresh air, has a laugh at herself and seems really down to earth. Noticed a while back she apologised for offence caused - no idea what it was about but thought she has to be the first one to say sorry and then move on. That gains respect not this world owes a favour attitude
It was when she was out on the drink and made a joke about her eyes and then being like a Chinese person. Although she said it a different way but she apologised that nite and removed it and then apologised the next day again
Shows her maturity. Ffs lmd May be nearly 30 but she’s as thick as tit

Reactions: 2
Anyone see Louise talking about the importance of wearing a mask and how it should have been implemented a long time ago. What a joke coming from her who flouted the lockdown rules constantly! 😂

Reactions: 8
Anyone see Louise talking about the importance of wearing a mask and how it should have been implemented a long time ago. What a joke coming from her who flouted the lockdown rules constantly! 😂
Yeah I wrote about this earlier too!! Giving out about how it should have been brought in earlier but sure she didn’t follow the rules and most people who actually cared were wearing them anyway. And here’s her giving out and then saying she forgot to wear one in the shop. She’s an actual dose

Reactions: 3
Can someone fill me in ? Only found website like ten days ago sooo missed soo much ! Whats the whole cocaine thing about? Was she caught taking it or what ?

It was when she was out on the drink and made a joke about her eyes and then being like a Chinese person. Although she said it a different way but she apologised that nite and removed it and then apologised the next day again
Shows her maturity. Ffs lmd May be nearly 30 but she’s as thick as tit
She took the post down because she was told it was inappropriate think it more immaturity

Can someone fill me in ? Only found website like ten days ago sooo missed soo much ! Whats the whole cocaine thing about? Was she caught taking it or what ?
If you go back to the start of the thread your able to read back threw everything 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.