LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has maybe been asked before but haven’t seen it!
what does Victoria do?! Who the effff is paying for the teeth, car etc etc etc?!
Sugar daddies, apparently she rides everybody round her. What 18 year old has a wein and has no idea who the da is, woman

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sugar daddies, apparently she rides everybody round her. What 18 year old has a wein and has no idea who the da is, woman
Bit harsh, she knows her child’s father. If you read above in the thread you will see this.

Reactions: 5
This has maybe been asked before but haven’t seen it!
what does Victoria do?! Who the effff is paying for the teeth, car etc etc etc?!
I think she was a dental nurse at one point or was at least starting out, not sure now

Her wee girl is adorable but looks like she can be a wee rascal too and Ashlee doesn’t know what to do to control her
From the moment the wee girl was born she's complained about her. Always yapping she had no time to herself or complaining when she cried. Honestly it was non stop. I used to love her before that and i unfollowed by the time the baby was even 3 months old.

Dare I say it but quite a mature post on Victoria’s story today wishing Charles’ Dad happy birthday

Reactions: 3
Dare I say it but quite a mature post on Victoria’s story today wishing Charles’ Dad happy birthday
I thought that was lovely of her in fairness
And her son is such a credit...very polite and I’m glad they don’t over share him like some of the other bloggers do with their kids

Reactions: 4
I thought that was lovely of her in fairness
And her son is such a credit...very polite and I’m glad they don’t over share him like some of the other bloggers do with their kids
Yeah fair play, credit where it’s due & he’s a lovely kid

Oh fuuuuccckkkk off with Zoflora. First the shark vacuum and now this. Think they must all be running out of stuff to plug.

I know we aren't supposed to name smaller accounts but claire workman aka worky_wanders is another one always tagging
First time I have seen her mentioned but I think she comes across as completely desperate to be insta famous and in with the 'in' crowd, I actually found her quite scary, stopped following her a while back

Reactions: 1
First time I have seen her mentioned but I think she comes across as completely desperate to be insta famous and in with the 'in' crowd, I actually found her quite scary, stopped following her a while back
Claire is too much to handle I uNfollowed almost right way 🙈😂 Too Many bum Lickers on this thread! Embarrassing to see🙈 Do they not see what we all see?Hols in particular tags Louise Lots + any one else she Has got a quick pic wit before Is shared at any opportunity. She had never ever really mentioned just Julie Before I don’t think + Suddenly made a big deal for Julie on her pregnancy! If you have a large following she will be running after you embarrassingly. She can’t help herself.You think someome belonging to her woukd tell her like! Even coaching her da to say lou was his fave +all like that’s the 1 time she been in her house probly or 1 of only a couple times I guess. I’ve never seen it before anyway n we def would see if they were But To be fair I don’t know too much So I could be wrong Cos I flick in n out as she too boring same thing all time.i liked her more before the new guy came along she lost her personality or something can’t put my finger on it.I like oh so femme and I prefer smaller accounts sometimes they make more effort! Mrs house proud anyone like her? I do even though I still haven’t moved out ever or decorated 😂

Claire is too much to handle I uNfollowed almost right way 🙈😂 Too Many bum Lickers on this thread! Embarrassing to see🙈 Do they not see what we all see?Hols in particular tags Louise Lots + any one else she Has got a quick pic wit before Is shared at any opportunity. She had never ever really mentioned just Julie Before I don’t think + Suddenly made a big deal for Julie on her pregnancy! If you have a large following she will be running after you embarrassingly. She can’t help herself.You think someome belonging to her woukd tell her like! Even coaching her da to say lou was his fave +all like that’s the 1 time she been in her house probly or 1 of only a couple times I guess. I’ve never seen it before anyway n we def would see if they were But To be fair I don’t know too much So I could be wrong Cos I flick in n out as she too boring same thing all time.i liked her more before the new guy came along she lost her personality or something can’t put my finger on it.I like oh so femme and I prefer smaller accounts sometimes they make more effort! Mrs house proud anyone like her? I do even though I still haven’t moved out ever or decorated 😂
mrs house proud has her own thread..I suggest you have a read and then make your mind up. She’s a complete scam artist with regards to competitions and fundraising events. A google search of her full name shows she shop lifted on numerous occasions in her home town and was taken to court after repeat offences. It was over 6 years ago...but still relevant if you put yourself out there for all the world to see and backs up her dodgy fundraising efforts etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There is just something off about her, I cant describe it

mrs house proud has her own thread..I suggest you have a read and then make your mind up. She’s a complete scam artist with regards to competitions and fundraising events. A google search of her full name shows she shop lifted on numerous occasions in her home town and was taken to court after repeat offences. It was over 6 years ago...but still relevant if you put yourself out there for all the world to see and backs up her dodgy fundraising efforts etc.

No way! Oh mummy that’s shocking il go nose ere thanks for that xx

Don't know her but she reminds of one of those bitchy girls at school that no one really likes but is too scared to say anything too, also her make up would give ru Paul a run for his money
The make up is shocking and in person it’s like something you’d see at Halloween

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm all for people doing well but Ingrid is absolutely sickening with how much she flashes the cash. She went and bought that ridiculous Mulberry diary. Think it was like £300 for a bleeping diary like.
She's all about keeping up with the joneses and is constantly seeking approval from "prosexy queen" Maeve Madden.
Honestly dunno how her husband puts up with her. Mine would have left me a long time ago.
Okay so I didn’t know who Maeve Madden was so had a look at her Instagram. Does she have her own tattle page? (If not she seriously need one - that accent) who is she? Where is she from?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.