LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is no one else really bothered by the fact they're still advertising testers on display in the lmd shop? Even if they aren't having customers in its still really off putting!

Reactions: 1
Is no one else really bothered by the fact they're still advertising testers on display in the lmd shop? Even if they aren't having customers in its still really off putting!
Well she never abided by the lockdown rules, so why would she who is so “above the law” care about removing testers from her shop? Who cares if anyone catches anything from her or her shop, as long as her pockets are lined 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why can't pregnant women just buy maternity clothes, honestly this really annoys me. The clothes be far too big on the shoulders or the bump is all squeezed in. Its so wasteful, but that's fast fashion I suppose.

She’s turned in to a melt too
I feel so bad saying it, but does anyone else think she has thought getting pregnant again to keep her followers engaged, i find her quite boring gotten, even before lockdown, her page was flat!! She is really nice though, she's replied to a few pages in the past, hence why I feel guilty saying that, but just my opinion

Reactions: 2
I feel so bad saying it, but does anyone else think she has thought getting pregnant again to keep her followers engaged, i find her quite boring gotten, even before lockdown, her page was flat!! She is really nice though, she's replied to a few pages in the past, hence why I feel guilty saying that, but just my opinion
Yea I agree
Her content is just boring now as she is just banging out the paid stuff
It’s all very forced

Would she ever keep those claws of hers out of her mouth 🤢 sincerely hope she washes her hands afterwards 😷

She’s turned in to a melt too
I stopped following her when all she done was complain flat out about her wee cuddy when she had her. To the point it was uncomfortable to watch because all she done was yap about her more or less being a nightmare.

Reactions: 3
I stopped following her when all she done was complain flat out about her wee cuddy when she had her. To the point it was uncomfortable to watch because all she done was yap about her more or less being a nightmare.
I get the impression she cant cope with her, dunno why shes having another one

Her wee girl is adorable but looks like she can be a wee rascal too and Ashlee doesn’t know what to do to control her

Seen she had up a breakfast in bed post “he’s good to me” must be the man back

I feel bad saying it, but I also agree, I think she's a wee cutie but seems a handful, maybe just the terrible 2s stage. Hoping she calms down when her new arrival comes or she will certainly have her hands full lol

There were some pics of the back of him too well I presume it was Neil. He must be camera shy now.
Camera shy, or louise clearly knows we chat and wonder about their relationship here and wants to keep us all guessing
HEHE HI LOUISE XOXOXOX no one cares

This has maybe been asked before but haven’t seen it!
what does Victoria do?! Who the effff is paying for the teeth, car etc etc etc?!

I'm all for people doing well but Ingrid is absolutely sickening with how much she flashes the cash. She went and bought that ridiculous Mulberry diary. Think it was like £300 for a bleeping diary like.
She's all about keeping up with the joneses and is constantly seeking approval from "prosexy queen" Maeve Madden.
Honestly dunno how her husband puts up with her. Mine would have left me a long time ago.
I am a nail technician and at the moment getting all clients to use an antibacterial handwash to wash hands. Ingrid has just bought another Jo Malone handwash (only the best for her clients) I honestly don't think clients really care what they use as long as their hands are clean. Don't know why but this rattles me!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.