LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for people doing well but Ingrid is absolutely sickening with how much she flashes the cash. She went and bought that ridiculous Mulberry diary. Think it was like £300 for a bleeping diary like.
She's all about keeping up with the joneses and is constantly seeking approval from "prosexy queen" Maeve Madden.
Honestly dunno how her husband puts up with her. Mine would have left me a long time ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does Hols think clients don’t wear masks or what’s the crack? brand ambassador tagged too which proves its not an old picture as thats only been announced! Not so worried about the father now taking the public into his home N letting dem go mask free. She needs educated badly on how infectious covid is & cases in down are bad.it’s shocking the way she is carrying on! “Loving tings been back to normal” etc what earth is she on like! Running around shops, hairdressers & cafes! If her father catches it she only has herself to blame! I pray he doesn’t obviously but she needs to catch a grip. Surprised she not got the nails done yet I don’t follow your one ingrid she private to so can’t comment der

Reactions: 7
Is hols pic today is supposed to encourage people to buy this new shiny bperfect stuff???👀 does it only go (badly) on to ur head and tache???🙈

There must be a big push to sell this dusk to dawn
An extra palette of the stuff must of landed in From China
And sk makeup sooo desperate to be an influencer constantly advertising the setting spray
Got her first pr package from bperfect
And she’s not stopped tagging them
She’s another one who’s just plain annoying now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know we aren't supposed to name smaller accounts but claire workman aka worky_wanders is another one always tagging

Reactions: 2
Love this, why is she always dirty looking? I cant describe it, her makeup makes her look like she needs a wash. And her mother seems rough, sorry if that's harsh
I like her mum she’s a nice person. Clare just thinks she’s better than everyone. She looks down on me and literally refuses to speak to me. Lets just say I would run a mile from her. She picked on me all the time in school. 🙄🙄🙄

Love this, why is she always dirty looking? I cant describe it, her makeup makes her look like she needs a wash. And her mother seems rough, sorry if that's harsh
They have went through a lot tho. I don’t like slagging anyone off but clares dad died and I think the mum has obviously struggled since then.

No don’t worry. I just don’t like her. You can like whoever you want to. I don’t know where her following has came from. But like everyone, she only puts up what she wants everyone to see, she’s not going to be cheeky or smart when she has so many followers if you get me. You ‪absolutely‬ like who you want to, it’s a free country 😂 we all have our say. Don’t let me put you off, I’ll stop now 😂 xx

Think I'll keep watching her until she pisses me off. She got a shout out from gerrylavs I think and that's how she got the followers

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't worry about that, I'd nosy away. Nobody from my town or school is trying to make it but if they did I would follow. I was thinking about her rant defending mrs houseproud and I think your right, that was probably her true personality.

Wouldn't worry about that, I'd nosy away. Nobody from my town or school is trying to make it but if they did I would follow. I was thinking about her rant defending mrs houseproud and I think your right, that was probably her true personality.
I was just about to say she is friendly with mrs houseproud. Raging now I didnt see any rant lol

I was thinking it’s got to be one of the cheap chinese products from 1 of the brands white labelled crap .& remember hols had up bout her eyelids being irritated too so something dey both using.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.