LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice victoria has been flat out tagging on Instagram, do you think she is on the look out for freebies??

The way Louise was talking threw her nose yesterday doing her makeup after her big night out on Friday she Must of caught the flu 🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't believe she was that big before, did she get a gastric band as well?
How many years ago was that?

I done her online makeup course.absolute shambles.learnt feck all because shes that ignorant she deletes u off the group as soon as its finished.never even bothered 2 watch the last 2 tutorials
I'm doing 1 now with Laura b and shes fantastic and the groups are kept active so we can go and refresh what we learnt as its alot of information...
Cant even bare 2 watch lmd anymore I just flick on through.

Reactions: 6
I done her online makeup course.absolute shambles.learnt feck all because shes that ignorant she deletes u off the group as soon as its finished.never even bothered 2 watch the last 2 tutorials
I'm doing 1 now with Laura b and shes fantastic and the groups are kept active so we can go and refresh what we learnt as its alot of information...
Cant even bare 2 watch lmd anymore I just flick on through.
Laurab is basically advertising all the brands she works for. Beware !

Reactions: 1
What’s the crack with her and ramore? Seen someone on tea spill asked why they weren’t talking about it?
The way Louise was talking threw her nose yesterday doing her makeup after her big night out on Friday she Must of caught the flu 🤧
yeah the Colombian flu 🤧 🤣

is the dad of Victoria’s wee boy an American? (one nighter) in fairness he seems very well mannered wee boy. they all seem to have a hand in raring him.

• Haha
Going back a while on this - but can someone create a thread please for Ingrid Graham (Sugar coating nails)? I’m sure I’m not the only one who needs to vent 😂
Oh, she is an absolute dose. I don't know if her insta is private still. Think she's like Hollie in that she's changes it from private to public flat out.
Wish we had a thread on hollie too. Her in the car clearly driving while filming herself for an instastory and going on about things being back to normal.
Lockdown isn't over! The coronavirus ain't gone away. Your poor da is still at risk you absolute bell-end!

Reactions: 2
Omg yes, remember at the start she was such a dick about how it was particularly dangerous for her dad, now she doesnt give two fucks, as long as she gets her IKEA wardrobe

Reactions: 1
She loves how everything back to normal? Not surprised she z that at all. Wish I lived on the same earth she is on 😂😂 her poor da must of got the covid vaccine r something! 4 new cases down in newry and Mourne the other day alone and 5 over the weekend! They could be 1st area in the north put in localised lock down for flips sake she needs to get a grip of herself N protect her father if they were customers from Today they no mask on

Reactions: 6
Oh, she is an absolute dose. I don't know if her insta is private still. Think she's like Hollie in that she's changes it from private to public flat out.
Wish we had a thread on hollie too. Her in the car clearly driving while filming herself for an instastory and going on about things being back to normal.
Lockdown isn't over! The coronavirus ain't gone away. Your poor da is still at risk you absolute bell-end!
Fs course she’s private 🙄 you’re right what an absolute dose. Cried poverty at the beginning of lockdown when she just moved and couldn’t work. Fast forward a few weeks where she’s charging people £65 to join her workshop then a monthly subscription and suddenly she’s buying this that and the other for this house. Not your standard stuff either, bespoke this and bespoke that.

Fs course she’s private 🙄 you’re right what an absolute dose. Cried poverty at the beginning of lockdown when she just moved and couldn’t work. Fast forward a few weeks where she’s charging people £65 to join her workshop then a monthly subscription and suddenly she’s buying this that and the other for this house. Not your standard stuff either, bespoke this and bespoke that.
I was confused why she said she couldn’t get the self employed grant from the gov I thought it was designed for all? I can’t understand why she wouldn’t get it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.