LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found out about this website today when I was getting my hair done on the sly ๐Ÿ˜! Have to say Louise is greedy as hell! Is she still with the guy? hollie just copies louises every move! Her client photos are desperate Iโ€™ve never seen anything as bad I canโ€™t believe people in newry go to her or how she got certificates?! The one today of brows ๐Ÿ™ˆ just so bad + Iโ€™m not a fan of louises makeups either I think everyone looks the same ๐Ÿค”
Think the latest boyfriend is long gone
Also has anyone seen pics of her ex Ciaran
He looks soo different and much happier looking

Reactions: 1
Think the latest boyfriend is long gone
Also has anyone seen pics of her ex Ciaran
He looks soo different and much happier looking
Noooo, share some pics ๐Ÿ˜‚ I really wonder has she split with the new man, if she's a influencer I find it strange she doesn't share that part, because she certainly can't claim all she shares is make up, cause she shares so much other shite

Actually ignore my last post! A quick Facebook search and I found him...

His new girlfriend actually is a model! Or at least she used to be. I know her! Such a coincidence lol.

McAllister
Oh really! Sheโ€™s stunning looking

The new man is still on the go, well was during lockdown as my friend spotted them in mcds together.

Rumour had it, Louise and neil were in trouble with money and a court case is looming...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The new man is still on the go, well was during lockdown as my friend spotted them in mcds together.

Rumour had it, Louise and neil were in trouble with money and a court case is looming...
What??? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I think I speak for everyone when I say we need more info please ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What??? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I think I speak for everyone when I say we need more info please ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚
All I know is.. There was rumour of a money laundering case and Louise and neil had broken up as he was involved and it all didn't go down well... However I don't know how try that is as my friend saw them a few weeks ago in the car together.

All I know is.. There was rumour of a money laundering case and Louise and neil had broken up as he was involved and it all didn't go down well... However I don't know how try that is as my friend saw them a few weeks ago in the car together.
Ohhhh now that's interesting ๐Ÿ™Š

oh yes she hasnโ€™t half , well done her !
To be fair she has lost a lot of weight
But then Iโ€™d lose lots of weight to if I was getting sent free meals and being trained by different people for free

I know his new girlfriend, they are so so happy together ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
The difference in Him is unreal
Suppose when your dating Louise
Your really dating Louise, Victoria and michaela (when she was there) as they all leech on to each other
Hard work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.