LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Colour me beautiful was just as bad or even worse, her son was vulnerable and she was in and around b&m looking at all the tack of the day having people in her garden etc way before lockdown ended .. julie adhered to the rules maybe because she has a newborn baby
@Boilerbettstar look for the CMB thread and your opinion of her might change, she is actually worse than LMD and she has basically copied her business with all the products she has got in

What’s the crack with her and ramore? Seen someone on tea spill asked why they weren’t talking about it?
Apparently she was caught with columbian marching powder and was banned so the Boyfriend took a rat in to get them closed down

That pic makes it look like one of her nostrils has caved in 😉😂
Going for the daniella westbrook look maybe 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Colour me beautiful was just as bad or even worse, her son was vulnerable and she was in and around b&m looking at all the tack of the day having people in her garden etc way before lockdown ended .. julie adhered to the rules maybe because she has a newborn baby
What I meant was that colour me beautiful actually goes into depth when she is showing stock in stores and makes an effort has big long stories and really does try hard to show as much as she can! Think Louise showed maybe a bag and sandals quickly in n out no effort what so ever and the shopping centre must agree or seen these comments cuz now she has it on her wall about der safety measures! She would be on der payroll and her attempt was embarrassing no effort at all

She was baffled today 🙄
Was this about little Noah? Just seen her tweets! What is it with these “influencers”. Has she forgotten that the PSNI said not to be posting speculation. She’s done just that! As if that poor child’s family don’t have enough to be dealing with without an airhead like her posting shite! Would be tempted to report her as my rage is on a whole new level!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What I meant was that colour me beautiful actually goes into depth when she is showing stock in stores and makes an effort has big long stories and really does try hard to show as much as she can! Think Louise showed maybe a bag and sandals quickly in n out no effort what so ever and the shopping centre must agree or seen these comments cuz now she has it on her wall about der safety measures! She would be on der payroll and her attempt was embarrassing no effort at all
Don't actually think she was meant to be showing anything apart from social distancing measures, you are actually not meant to be unnecessarily touching things in shops at the moment so CMB having her paws over everything is actually worse

Reactions: 4
Don't actually think she was meant to be showing anything apart from social distancing measures, you are actually not meant to be unnecessarily touching things in shops at the moment so CMB having her paws over everything is actually worse
Aw right I thought she was showing of what they had As well as safety precaution and that’s why she was posting her fave things! Not seen colour me beautiful in clothes shops doing that but if she has then that’s wrong I was jus meaning b4 covid she was always good at going into detail and showing a good collection! I’m not a huge fan of her I hardly watch her stories anymore but definitely think she better at blogging products and clothes etc than Louise that’s 4 sure!

Aw right I thought she was showing of what they had As well as safety precaution and that’s why she was posting her fave things! Not seen colour me beautiful in clothes shops doing that but if she has then that’s wrong I was jus meaning b4 covid she was always good at going into detail and showing a good collection! I’m not a huge fan of her I hardly watch her stories anymore but definitely think she better at blogging products and clothes etc than Louise that’s 4 sure!
CMB has not been doing it in clothes shops recently just in putting her hands all over Higgins meat and stuff in b&m bargains, the range etc

Was this about little Noah? Just seen her tweets! What is it with these “influencers”. Has she forgotten that the PSNI said not to be posting speculation. She’s done just that! As if that poor child’s family don’t have enough to be dealing with without an airhead like her posting shite! Would be tempted to report her as my rage is on a whole new level!
Completely agree.

I’m lost, who said something about Noah?

God help us LMD and Hollie have met for coffee. Can hear their 2 collective brain cells rattling from here. Let’s wait for Hollie’s post boasting that “Barbra’s” in her house 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m lost, who said something about Noah?
Saint Hollie! All these posts on twitter of how it doesn’t add up, how did he get there, why was he in that part of town etc! Absolutely no need for it and zero respect for the child’s grieving mother, family and friends!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Saint Hollie! All these posts on twitter of how it doesn’t add up, how did he get there, why was he in that part of town etc! Absolutely no need for it and zero respect for the child’s grieving mother, family and friends!
Jesus what a dose. How dare she speculate on what happened to that poor child.

Reactions: 3
Disgustin the police specifically asked the public to stop speculating as that’s how rumours start N said how distressing the things being said were to his family! She h8s gossip N rumours apparently yet she the worst for it!!! Shame on her!!! Also does she own a makeup store? R I’s she openin one?She posted a product arriving in store soon & on website!? Copying Louise as usual with oh my glam 🙄 I thought she had a spare room in her dads not a store maybe I missed a post! Louise is bond to know wat hollister is like it’s clear as day to every1

Reactions: 4
Disgustin the police specifically asked the public to stop speculating as that’s how rumours start N said how distressing the things being said were to his family! She h8s gossip N rumours apparently yet she the worst for it!!! Shame on her!!! Also does she own a makeup store? R I’s she openin one?She posted a product arriving in store soon & on website!? Copying Louise as usual with oh my glam 🙄 I thought she had a spare room in her dads not a store maybe I missed a post! Louise is bond to know wat hollister is like it’s clear as day to every1
Have you seen the tweets? Even on the day of his funeral “the truth has to come out”..... fcuk off Hollie and let the poor child rest in peace, stop being so disgusting and using this tragedy to gain interaction and likes! Show a bit of decency, apologise to his family and remove the tweets!

Because they have no better content at the moment and their sad little lives revolve around instagram
It is beyond disgusting to use such a tragedy to try and gain likes/followers or whatever she’s at! No morals whatsoever! Again, another example of how these delusional “influencers” think they are above the law!

Have you seen the tweets? Even on the day of his funeral “the truth has to come out”..... fcuk off Hollie and let the poor child rest in peace, stop being so disgusting and using this tragedy to gain interaction and likes! Show a bit of decency, apologise to his family and remove the tweets!
That’s actually disgraceful. Does she know something the rest of us don’t or what? Keep your beak out of things you know nothing about Hollie.

Just found out about this website today when I was getting my hair done on the sly 😝! Have to say Louise is greedy as hell! Is she still with the guy? hollie just copies louises every move! Her client photos are desperate I’ve never seen anything as bad I can’t believe people in newry go to her or how she got certificates?! The one today of brows 🙈 just so bad + I’m not a fan of louises makeups either I think everyone looks the same 🤔

Reactions: 5
So it looks some of NIs influencers are getting together tonight for Bperfectbrendan’s birthday....

God forgive me but look at her on her stories compared to the story that Talitha_Fit has just put on with her. She looks very different (bigger) when not filtered and posed at an angle that suits.

She must know this herself as she looks so uncomfortable with Talitha filming her.

So it looks some of NIs influencers are getting together tonight for Bperfectbrendan’s birthday....

God forgive me but look at her on her stories compared to the story that Talitha_Fit has just put on with her. She looks very different (bigger) when not filtered and posed at an angle that suits.

She must know this herself as she looks so uncomfortable with Talitha filming her.
Noticed that but don’t think the floaty dress is doing her any favours though

Louise...plugging Maura Higgins' new Inglot lipstick and wearing Bellamianta tan whilst in bPerfect HQ 😂
#brandloyalty

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.